Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pesterer

10-17-2010

Can we change pantheon's shield? It looks way too big for the amount of defense (or lack there of) he has. He looks like he could take a lot of punches, but he's extremely squishy. Now, i dont just say this for asthetic purposes. I actually gives people the idea that HE should initiate with his jump (extremely bad idea btw). I've seen it happen so many times.

So, what i want done is to reduce the size of his shield, (maybe add a razor edge to it, like the myrmadons of rome did, but i have no idea how to do that) so people can see. "Hey, I'm squishy. Dont expect me to initiate!"

Pesterer

10-17-2010

Anyone have any thoughts whatsoever?

Even just to tell me that i'm an idiot and to go away?

Kyle pls

10-17-2010

OHHHHH!!! make his stun also effect nearby enemies! DO IT

thulfir

10-17-2010

He is a flipping spartan man! He is the only known character that (if done properly) can block two or more turret shots while diving. Go watch 300 again, cause it'll make it all better.

Pesterer

10-17-2010

yeah, but he can't initiate fights like people who see his huge shield automatically think