Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ap tf > as/ad tf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alithalor

10-17-2010

AS/AD TF does not work in the long run. TF is too slow and has too short a range with no escape mechanics to get into the fray. So for the love of Pete will people stop thinking AS/AD TF is the only way to play.

What is truly ironic is so many people think AS/AD TF is the only way to play and then ***** about how TF needs Buffs.

ThunderZZZZ

10-17-2010

I like hybrid myself

Quintessence

10-17-2010

but TF does need buffs >.>

Canvasofgrey

10-17-2010

Playstyle does not determine if one way is better than the other.

Alithalor

10-17-2010

Just annoyed that an Ashe that went 5/3/16 thought that I sucked as AP TF because I went 4/4/10 and she managed to do 3,000 more damage than me even though she had Mid and I was Laning with a Mord.

Keogh

10-17-2010

Ap TF is situational. I definantly prefere Ap TF anyday....bbuuuuut if your facing 2-3 tanks and not many squishys u may want to switch to dps and get madredz and such. same with many champions you have to adapt to the situation.

Cannibalisme

10-17-2010

TF = AS+AP+M.Pen
Madred vs beefy