Lee Sin vs Elise top lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killamoocow

01-02-2013

how do people generally go about this lane? I always seem to have trouble dealing with the amount of harass she has and end up just getting zoned forever. She's not like most top lane casters where you can just trade by hitting and running. If I land my Q on her and try to Q and W to a creep, she just locks me down with her bind and rapes me when I try that combo. If I let the lane progress for too long, she can literally 100% to 0 me from under my tower because of her stupid web ability that makes her untargetable allowing her to continually swap aggro.

I try starting boots 4pots since elise's main damage is magic and I'm trying to be safe against enemy jungler ganks, but it doesn't seem to cut it in terms of survivability. Didn't think cloth 5pots would be any help, since you gain 150 extra hp at the cost of extra mobility.

I honestly think the only way to hold out this lane is to max W and ask for a lot of ganks top. Even then, in my experience, it's hard to get your jungler to land a good gank on her because of her abilities giving her a lot of get out of jail free cards.

I always personally believed lee had a way to turn any matchup into a skill matchup, but I just can't figure out how you can get by elise's advantages. Any ideas?

Baron Ogre

01-02-2013

Elise is Queen of laning, she's very hard to deal with as a melee hero. Max shield, wait for ganks.

TheDancingDead

01-02-2013

Elise is anti-pretty much every conventional top.

Your best hope is to see her, and play something unconventional. I know it blasphemes the meta, but I believe that's why Riot made such an anti-bruiser.

Killamoocow

01-02-2013

bawwww. Really not the answer I was hoping for. I used to love being able to first pick lee sin top every game and not be afraid of anything the opposing team would pick because there was always a chance for me to crush lane. Guess I still have the jungle