Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

SR Pathing/Clipping Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odincore

10-17-2010

Playing as Gragas today on top/purple. Got the blue side blue buff and they decided to push our middle lane. So I clicked from there over towards the dead center of the map. As I ran, I ended up pathing straight through the little mountain that divides their jungle and where the blue-side tower sits in the middle of the map. Walked right through it. Somehow they were able to see me as soon as I entered the mountain too, because they broke off their attack and turned to attack me as I came out of the mountain.

Fortunately I was Gragas so I didn't die. I dashed over some walls, blew my ult and got some team support... but still. That's not the first time I've walked through walls with him, but the biggest path I walked through and the weirdest one.

Probably reported a million billion times before for the PC client, but I thought I'd toss it out there that it happens on the Mac too.