Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Character Suggestion] Weavil, the Hardened Army Ant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Officer Scoots

10-17-2010

Weavil the Hardened Army Ant

Visual Description: Basically I see Weavil as a giant and buff ant, suited with camouflage and a rifle of some sort. A good example of what I was going for is Weaver from Antz (Where I got the name Weavil too) His lower body should resemble Urgot.

I think Weavil should reference some Rambo quotes or something, but I wasn't sure if Riot could use something like that in their game. So that's why my quotes are pretty lame >.<

Overview:

Health: 8/10 High
Attack: 5/10 Medium
Spells: 2/10 Weak
Difficulty: 6/10 Average

Attributes: Pusher,Tank,Ranged, Tough, Stun

Abilities

Passive: Supply Drop
Weavil gains +1/2/3 Ammo (per attack power) Permanently into his maximum Ammo Pool.

Q: Arms Race
Range: X
Cool down: 10 seconds
Passive: Weavil gains +10/12/14/18/20 attack damage
Active: Weavils attack speed is increased by 10/15/25/30/40% for 5 seconds.

Description:
Weavil pulls out his automatic weapon, which consumes 1/2/3 Ammo per Auto Attack.

W: War cry
Range: 600
Cool down: 30 seconds
Passive: Nearby Allies gain +5/10/15/20/25% attack speed for 10 seconds, per champion kill/assist. Stacks 3 times.
Active: Weavil grants himself +10/20/30/40/50 Attack Damage, and +50/100/150 health regen/5 for 10 seconds.

Description:
Weavil yells famous quotes from his homeland, inspiring nearby allies to fight with valor.

E: Dirty Tactics
Range: 325
Cool down: 15 seconds
Passive: When near death (10% hp), Weavil gains +20/40/60/80/100 armor and +10/20/30 attack damage for 10 seconds.
Active: Weavil launches himself towards a nearby enemy target dealing 80/100/115/120/130 damage, and stunning for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3
When this ability is used, he cannot use the passive until the ability comes off cooldown.

Description:
Weavil resorts to dirty tactics and surprise attacks to defeat the enemy.

R: Allied Forces Unite!
Cool down: 75 seconds
Active: Weavil summons a Squad of 1/2/3 to aid him in his fight, each of them equipped with a variety of high tech weapons.
They last until they are killed or for 30 seconds.

Description:
Weavil summons warriors from his homeland, to aid him in his fight.

Red Ant: equipped with a high tech flame thrower that does AOE damage based on your ability power. (+1.5 damage per AP)
Range: 425
Black Ant: equipped with a high tech Gatling gun that does 40 AD, and has 2.5 attacks per second. (earned after level 11)
Green Ant: equipped with a high tech sniper rifle that does 300 damage to the nearest visible enemy unit every 10 seconds.
(Has unlimited range, as long as you can see it, and it prioritizes champions before minions)

His Allies follow behind him when not given orders.
Which means you can use Alt-Click to control their squad, while you stand in place (you have to be nearby).
They target whoever you are targeting (except sniper)

Quotes:

Selection: "Weavil reporting for duty!"
Moving: "Move Out!" "2 leg at a time soldiers!" "Go go go!" "Hoorah"
Attacking: "Got one!" "Enemy on sight" "They shall fall"
Taunt: "Where's your head at?"
Joke: "Hahahaha! I just killed 5 with 1 bullet."

Statistics:
Health: 450 (+70 per level)
Damage: 60 (+4 per level)
Ammo(Mana): 10 (+5 per level)
Move Speed: 310
Armor: 20(+2 per level)
Magic Resist: 15(+0.5 per level)
Health Regen: 7.65 per 5 (+0.5 per level)
Ammo Regen: 5 Ammo per 5 (+1 per level)

Recommended items:
Doran's Sheild
Ninja Tabi
Frozen Mallet
Wriggle's Lantern
Trinity Force
Guinsoo's Rageblade

(guide still under development)

Guide needs:
Lore
Improvements on everything
Comments
Concept Art

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Officer Scoots

10-18-2010

b.u.m.p