Diana , Zed or Elise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Davislol

01-02-2013

All three are sooo much fun.

Diana can be frustrating without an escape, but is probably the easiest of the three.

People seem to underestimate Elise, in lane she has really strong poke/zoning with her w and then if you get them a bit low she is amazing at just surprise bursting them down.

Zed is weird to get used to at first but is amazing fun once you do. With everything on cd as long as you arn't behind he is amazing at just blowing up carries out from under their support/team's noses and then w'ing away every time it's on cd.

Zimripple

01-02-2013

Elise has powerful ranged poke and stun while also having a high damage melee mode.

Honestly zed or diana's poke cant even compare with elise's.

jadeking

01-02-2013

Zed is pretty good, just very hard to play.
Diana was nerfed but they are reverting some of them. She will be very strong again.
Elise is really powerful right now.

Davislol

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimripple View Post
Elise has powerful ranged poke and stun while also having a high damage melee mode.

Honestly zed or diana's poke cant even compare with elise's.
True, but for Zed I'd say he's better at escaping and his burst seems higher (depending on how you build him) with his ult combo (R E Q E gtfo and watch them die to the ult tick).

Diana's poke is on par imo, q hits pretty hard. She is beefier in team fights and can put out really quick dmg to multiple people while elise tends to focus on one and then get out.

They all have their pros and cons, though I'll admit Elise is probably my fav with Zed a close second.

Sulfate

01-02-2013

Zed's downside is his high cooldown on his W, Living shadow iirc, and he can be a bit more energy deficient than other ninjas. If you can land good skill shots with him though, he dishes out alot of good damage for an assassin

Exiit Woundz

01-02-2013

Thanks so much for the input people

ColdSteelKatana

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PutThtCookieDown View Post
I get the reference, and I salute you my friend.

Haha :P

Inkilo

01-03-2013

I love zed i have never lost a game as him i only lost my lane once to anivia from my jungler coming to gank then going back after i got caught in a stun Q and took massive damage then i went back and when i was back she had 6 by then. We still won that game but i lost my lane.
Forgot to talk about zed his W,Q combo is really good or early harass and sometimes enemies won't notice your w after you use your Q and walk into it so you can land a E or you can put it near them then they take a E then a Q because they're slowed and forgot and take another E. late game his burst is pretty nice but since it's ez every game when he goes in he is going to die because he needs his w to catch his flash. but if not then R in E,Q,E then W out with ignite then he'll die or put your W down right after you ult then use your combo then hit W again and get away.

Diana used to be fun for me then she was over used and became less fun now she got nerfed and i can't hit my w for ****.

Elise is nice her harass with Q is pretty good she has nice damage but her late game maybe it's just me but isn't very good and I can win my lane every time but still can't carry late game.