Nasus runes/masteries.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barumel

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoukitenshi View Post
Being able to take golem out in like 3 hits does, though.
Umm, yeah with like 300 CS on his Q.

3 hitting Golem isn't likely in an average or even rare long farmed game.

wheresmyfreename

10-17-2010

0/21/9 arp reds, dodge yellows, flat MR glyphs flat HP quints

Benpasko

10-17-2010

You mean Sheen. Trinity Force isn't an item that you should get in an average game, I'd say.

Nerubian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2010

I personally like the 9/0/21 build from Hyfe but using Flash and Ghost (surprising.) I guess I'm just to used to support characters and that 21 point in utility is amazing.

kyoukitenshi

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barumel View Post
Umm, yeah with like 300 CS on his Q.

3 hitting Golem isn't likely in an average or even rare long farmed game.
I'm exaggerating for the sake of expressing my point; when you're killing golem very quickly late game, your mana problems kind of drop off. I see the point with /lvl runes surpassing flat ones at a fairly low level. I guess I'm used to /lvl runes only being better at level 13 or so making them kind of -meh.-

kyoukitenshi

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickStar View Post
Doran's is not needed as a starter for Nasus. Your Q with Spirit Fire should heal you tons. I believe MP5 runes break even at level 5, which means flat runes only had the advantage for the previous four levels. Also, the blue and yellow MP5 runes will allow you to completely skip Chalice, allowing you to get that early Trinity or GA or any other tank items. Make sure you prioritize getting TF last, if an even game should occur.
Ring is mp5 and ability power, which gives me that slight edge of harassment and some much needed mp5 (since I'm only running flat yellows, it helps a lot) along with enough health to compete with fellow tanks (i.e. tanks/tanky dps with decent laning, for example Garen, Mordekaiser, Shen) so I like it. That's just me.

Also, I never, ever, ever, ever get Chalice. Waste of money.

Synister Bladez

10-17-2010

Hyfe's guide is awesome, i used it as a reference and I'd say im a fairly decent nasus( i go more tank though)