Now that I've tried Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gladius Altra

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMinnow View Post
The poison ratio is better than you think, since most enemies will take at least 4 ticks from it. Even a tiny touch of it is 2 ticks of damage.
thats why even with the smal ratio it does alot more damage

Saruyan

10-17-2010

so. i just finished a game with singed.

was 3/7/29 and fed our poppy carry like a boss

normally i go the RoA boots RoA rylais build

but instead i went RoA boots banshees and frozen heart.

if the game was longer i wouldve probably went archangel. any thoughts on that build?

SLB Exxel

10-17-2010

I just got out of a game too. I went Doran's Shield > RoA > Boots of Swift > GA

Not counting elixirs and pots thrown in there.

Went pretty well. Teamfights? I just charged right the **** in there, grabbed their janna and waltzed right on out singing "I don't GIVE A FLYING ****"

Kyoko Sakura

10-17-2010

One time I flipped an MF, but only got her boobs over to my time. Fail.

Politburo

10-17-2010

just for those that don't know, Fling has a higher range than (at least Morde's) autoattack, so if you're both low, toss 'em into your poison

SLB Exxel

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAssault View Post
One time I flipped an MF, but only got her boobs over to my time. Fail.
Haha very nice. In that match I flung amumu just as he ulted and I managed to save the rest of my team from a root. Felt awesome.

Lagoon7

10-17-2010

I personally like to rush 2 (two) RoA's on Singed, followed by a Rylai's. Since singed farms like a boss thanks to his poison, you should easily be able to manage this in a decent timeframe, making both RoA's a worthwhile investment. After the 2 RoA's, Boots, Rylais i grab a Frozen Heart followed by a Abyssal Scepter. You may ask "Why no Force of Nature"?

Reason i skip Force of Nature is that the HP regen is not needed, if you properly specced into your tank mastery, you should have huge HP regen thanks to your massive mana pool, and also your ulti ramps up your regen too, so this part of FoN isnt really needed. Also singed should have movespeed quints that can make up for missing out on the MS boost from Force of Nature. The upside to Abyssal, is that it has MR, tons of AP, and an enemy MR reduction aura that helps your team too.

Here is an example of my singed build, look at that boss HP/EHP (I stuck in mercs, but i usually use mobility boots, since i have cleanse for any serious situations).

If you dont mind dropping your tanking ability by a ton, pick up an atma's instead of frozen heart, you will get +80 damage (since this build reaches 4k+ hp when the RoA's max out along with the Rylai's) +18% crit and +45 armor. Not to mention that your ultimate adds on 65% attackspeed and 65 damage when maxxed, you can actually lay on some serious hurt ontop of your poison.