fake reports...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xkhaloodx

02-01-2011

please LOL make sure that the reports sent to you are true because most of the reports before suspending an account.
This is my second time i get suspended because of a fake report, so please check if the report is true from the past messages or match history if their are any left games or in chat in case insults are typed....

Subdue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

I've never been suspended for a fake report. Just because your behavior does not seem poor to you, does not mean it's not perceived as poor by others.

Burkill

02-01-2011

Tbh your probably one of the immature kids that have 1-6-0 and as soon as sometime tries to give you a tip for swear and rage at them, plus I highly doubt some one would randomly report you if you've done nothing wrong at all.

Epic Dancing Guy

02-01-2011

Riot reads the reports, gets a log of the chat history and the game stats. You won't be reported for no reason, if you do you did something wrong.
Deal with it.

JessicaRabbit

02-01-2011

Why is this in Guides & Strategy?

With each case report comes real information, chat logs, game logs, etc. Each case is reviewed and judgment passed accordingly, perhaps its time to review them yourself and see if your behavior is a little worse than you seem to be perceiving it.

CapTortuga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Please explain your exact situation to understand your defence. Try hard because with what you writed i think you deserved the penalty cos i've never heard of a fake report resulting on a suspension, far less two times!.

Let's hear the whole story plz.

ComradeHX

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkhaloodx View Post
please LOL make sure that the reports sent to you are true because most of the reports before suspending an account.
This is my second time i get suspended because of a fake report, so please check if the report is true from the past messages or match history if their are any left games or in chat in case insults are typed....
Your starting item should be: proper explanation of the exact situation which you believe to have caused your suspension x1 (+50 integrity to your words), and Doran's chat log x1(+120 integrity, 8% attention steal).

Just lay low early game and maybe Riot will take care of this for you.

When you get some more items such as Forum member sympathy (+100 innocent rating, - 10% chance people call you out)...etc., just start ganking by saying out the names of those who you believe to have report you.

Late game you should have enough items to either 1) make everyone believe you were innocent, or 2) make everyone think you are just raging because you got suspended when you did something to deserve it.

In situation 1, you might be okay... In situation 2, you might look like you suffered from backdooring(i.e. butthurt)...and there is no cure.

AiiKa

02-02-2011

comrade.. spoken like a true hero. +1

Lawrry

02-02-2011

buy yourself a health potion

UAE

Master Recruiter

01-05-2013

very well xkhaloodx

Quote:
xkhaloodx joined the room.
xkhaloodx: fiddle reported
RustyBullet: GG veigar
Brodyjp: gg kennen
hedles: fiddle reported for sure
Swordsman Matt: op lee
Brodyjp: had fun mid with you
hedles: gg veiger
hedles: veigar*
xkhaloodx: and btw Fiddle
Brodyjp:
hedles: wish i got more kills but hey it was fun
akamorse: why fiddle ?
UAE: reason? dont kidding me oO
xkhaloodx: ks 3rthk ya5al g7ba 3adl?
hedles: cuz he was ****in up his cs
hedles: his kills
akamorse: he was on your side not mind
hedles: our adc, i mean
akamorse: mine
xkhaloodx: a5al g7ba
hedles: he was just being an overall ****** early game
xkhaloodx: ks 3rth shrf omk
xkhaloodx: 5aneeth
akamorse:
UAE: huh?
xkhaloodx: enough reasons?
xkhaloodx: ks omk
xkhaloodx: omk 3ala 3eri
xkhaloodx: a5al g7ba
flame people with known Arabic typing way that called Arabtine

i hope that your account get suspended for 3rd time [topic on 2-2-2011 hmm, its good time to get 3rd ban ]

fake reports huh?
shame on you