Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion health relics damaging?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

01-02-2013

I was kiting the enemy shen - my friend and as just i was gonna kill him,i wanted the hp relic it damaged and killed me.
s.shot
Damaging relic (http://postimage.org/image/tbmr3ar6v/)

Ashandorath

01-02-2013

bump for justice!

Agatio

Recruiter

01-02-2013

That looks like the captureable relic in the middle. It has an effect of damaging nearby enemies, iirc.

SpadeCA

01-02-2013

Which one?

North Kozar

01-02-2013

That's how the damage from the storm/shield relic in the middle shows up.

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-03-2013

Hey djura100, can you upload your r3d log from that game? Instructions on how to get it here (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20076987-league-of-legends-logs).

HaIfhearted

01-03-2013

That is probably the damage dealt by the Storm Shield buff, as others have pointed out.
Notice how it says "Shield" relic.

Probably needs some clarification, though.
Would greatly help clarify if it said "Storm Shield" instead of "OdynShieldRelic", so that people would more easily realize what they were dying to.

Agatio

Recruiter

01-05-2013

Quote:
HaIfhearted:
That is probably the damage dealt by the Storm Shield buff, as others have pointed out.
Notice how it says "Shield" relic.

Probably needs some clarification, though.
Would greatly help clarify if it said "Storm Shield" instead of "OdynShieldRelic", so that people would more easily realize what they were dying to.

Ehh. It's how they like their code or something. Wukong is still named MonkeyKing in some places, iirc.

C9 Donger

01-06-2013

Better nerf health relic..

C9 Donger

01-06-2013

Quote:
Agatio:
Ehh. It's how they like their code or something. Wukong is still named MonkeyKing in some places, iirc.

If you make a Wukong bot, it says MonkeyKing bot. I don't know why, but as in the Champion Spotlight for Wukong, Phreak says "Monkey King" :O