Cant use abilities!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhaitan

01-01-2013

I have this serious problem which prevents me form using any abilities or opening the shop during a game. It's not my keyboard, since I can still type to my teammates and enemies. Also, I went to keybindings and nothing is out of place. I reset and it still didn't work. I relogged and joined a custom game with the same problem. I tried setting abilities to my mouse and it didn't work.

So pretty much, I can't use abilities, open the shop, use sommoner spells, b, use pots or wards, or anything and it's not my keyboard. Anyone have any advice or a fix?

EDIT: I can use my abilities if I click on the actual ability, but not with my keyboard.

Zhaitan

01-01-2013

bump

ChazzRK

01-02-2013

I have the same problem kinda it summons into the game then it wont allow me to click my abilitys and like only half of the screen works, when i push Esc and goto click on like leave game or whatever it takes me back to my desktop and i cant go back to league of legends only if i ALT TAB and close and re open it, sometimes it takes me a few times to make it start working and now its just getting really annoying
Thanks.