Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cant use abilities!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhaitan

01-01-2013

I have this serious problem which prevents me form using any abilities or opening the shop during a game. It's not my keyboard, since I can still type to my teammates and enemies. Also, I went to keybindings and nothing is out of place. I reset and it still didn't work. I relogged and joined a custom game with the same problem. I tried setting abilities to my mouse and it didn't work.

So pretty much, I can't use abilities, open the shop, use sommoner spells, b, use pots or wards, or anything and it's not my keyboard. Anyone have any advice or a fix?

EDIT: I can use my abilities if I click on the actual ability, but not with my keyboard.

Zhaitan

01-02-2013

bump

ChazzRK

01-02-2013

I have the same problem kinda it summons into the game then it wont allow me to click my abilitys and like only half of the screen works, when i push Esc and goto click on like leave game or whatever it takes me back to my desktop and i cant go back to league of legends only if i ALT TAB and close and re open it, sometimes it takes me a few times to make it start working and now its just getting really annoying
Thanks.