Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So how do you beat Kog?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rogue252

10-17-2010

Can't be more health. BAB and Madred's rapes that. Magic res? They carry MPen runes. How? He slows before you get anywhere near him and then BAB's for 10% of your health per shot, with 2.2-2.5 ASP. How do you win?

Yueth

10-17-2010

Well, i'll tell you how i saw once a Kog getting raped every time before he had a chance to do significant damage. It was just one Kassadin. He jumped besides him, landed two spells, and Kog exploded a few secs later.

BearExperiment

10-17-2010

You get a jungler and both ur laners to constantly 3 man gank him so he gets shut down, or rage quts.

Rogue252

10-17-2010

So without distance closing abilities, how would I go about it? Might carry flash from now on.

Gale

10-17-2010

Akali, Kassadin, Xin, anyone with a blink that can get close to him basically. Flash works as well.

ElConquistadork

10-17-2010

Teemo with exhaust and full CDR-Blind, exhaust, blind and he won't be able to hit you for ~10 seconds

Carados

10-17-2010

Warden's Mail is pretty awesome as well.

He attacks you, get slowed, you walk away.

Autocthon

10-17-2010

Depends on who you want to do the job with. Any nuker with a blink or gap closer.

Otherwise you're gonna be stacking MRes, and juking his Void Ooze (not that hard to get out of the way at a distance). Exhaust will shut down half of his BAB, use the window.

Rogue252

10-17-2010

Anyway I can mitigate the damage in time to get to him? Flash isn't always off CD. What should I do in that case?

Rellent

10-17-2010

imo magic resist is the best defense against kog, the bio-arcane skill and madred's do JUST magic damage

if you stack magic resist, magic penetration runes isnt gona help much..