Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vladimir's sanguine pool

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dlld0zer

10-17-2010

that pool is a bit strange. because i can dodge veigars stun, karthus's ulti and bunch of other spells and moves. but amumu's and galio's ulti i cant. even if i'm in pool the moment they use their ulti, i will still get rooted/taunted.

and when i towerdive or just running next to an opponents tower and it fires at me, i can drop into pool and the tower will still hit me.

is that really the way it should be?
thanks

Morgued

10-17-2010

Yes it's the way it should be. It makes him untargetable only AFTER he's in the pool. Anything before that time is fair game. Morgana's Dark Binding, Amumu's ult, Galio's ult, etc etc etc.

vVv Unverclopt

10-17-2010

It makes you immune to damage, not to CC effects.

PvE Teemo

10-17-2010

Dumb that it completely negates nunu's ult ;/

Knives88

10-17-2010

Quote:
Ejacu1337:
It makes you immune to damage, not to CC effects.

I'm sick of seeing this. FFS get it right, his pool "DOES NOT" make him "IMMUNE" to damage. It makes him "UNTARGETABLE". Most spells need to have a target to do damage, so what. Dot him next time and laugh while he takes 20% of his health to run away and kills himself with the dot still on him.

Ssraeshza

10-17-2010

Quote:
Knives88:
I'm sick of seeing this. FFS get it right, his pool "DOES NOT" make him "IMMUNE" to damage. It makes him "UNTARGETABLE".

Damage and Damage over time are two different concepts.

He IS immune to damage when he uses Sanguine Pool. Nice try though.

Knives88

10-17-2010

Quote:
Ssraeshza:
Damage and Damage over time are two different concepts.

He IS immune to damage when he uses Sanguine Pool. Nice try though.

He's not immune to damage. Being untargetable so you can't continue to directly damage him =/= immune to damage. But nice try.

Edit: Aw, down vote because you're mad that you're not right about something. Cute.

Canvasofgrey

10-17-2010

Quote:
Knives88:
He's not immune to damage. Being untargetable so you can't continue to directly damage him =/= immune to damage. But nice try.

Edit: Aw, down vote because you're mad that you're not right about something. Cute.

I can't hit him with an AoE Spell, so no, he IS immune to damage period in his pool.

Knives88

10-17-2010

Quote:
Vanity Blade:
I can't hit him with an AoE Spell, so no, he IS immune to damage period in his pool.

You can't hit a stealthed champion with AoE. STEALTH MAKES YOU IMMUNE TO DAMAGE OMGZ!!!

Also to add to this pointless arguement, AoE spells need to aquire a target like turrets to hit. If you could just AoE an already squishy champion in his only defense mechanism while he can't retaliate it renders that ability utterly useless and it would be better to not use it period.

ThePolishOne

10-17-2010

So many Vladimirs have I killed with Soul Shackles.... Oh i love it...