Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pantheon needs a little buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyle pls

10-17-2010

i main as panth and im always getting upset how his heart seaker strike does barely any damage. he should get it buffed a little so he has a better chance of getting a kill before he dies. either that or make him stronger so he lasts longer in those epic battles. he also cant do much do a full hp enemy, unless they are very weak at first... like ashe

i know you're probably thinking pantheon is perfectly fine the way he is, but hes costing me a lot of losses. me and a lot of other people want to keep playing as him so please fix him.

Carados

10-17-2010

Don't level HSS past 1 point at four? :V

It sounds like you're playing him wrong.

ElConquistadork

10-17-2010

Actually i think they minibuffed HSS-it scales with AD now so spear shot and HSS are awesome with 300 damage

thehumaneway

10-17-2010

get one rank in hss ur an auto attacker now(sos). you'll find you kill just find when u stop attacking tanks and have competent team backing you.

Dragoxz

10-17-2010

i think that the throwing spear skill is the only one that needs to be buffed. I barely do any damage whit it

Carados

10-17-2010

Quote:
Dragoxz:
i think that the throwing spear skill is the only one that needs to be buffed. I barely do any damage whit it

Uhh

Bellicus

10-17-2010

never use HSS unless all 5 enemy members are aligned in a cone position right next to you and your Q and E are on CD

Villiroth

10-17-2010

Quote:
Dragoxz:

Then you fail...hardcore...

SS scales AMAZINGLY well with AD. HSS on the other hand is worse then your auto attack and the more AD you add the more obvious it becomes, throw a bit of AS into it and you have rendered HSS absolutely useless.

Prostate

10-17-2010

Quote:
Dragoxz:

I seen jannas hit harder then your pantheon.

Kyle pls

10-17-2010

nidalee's spear rocks pantheons... they should make it like hers haha