Okay whats up with this? Seriously Riot...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

werxen

10-17-2010

So I have been playing this game for awhile now. Most of the time its a flip of a coin on teams - sometimes I get matched with imbeciles who appear to have never played a game that involves strategy in their lives, other times I have some of the best games that run over an hour long. Either way - I enjoy playing the aspect of a team based game with other people.

One thing happened to me a few times this past week and it needs to stop now.

I went into a game today and 2 guys immediately disconnected right off the bat. 3v5... great. We held our own 30-30 kills at the 25 minute mark and low and behold the 2 asswipes reconnect and start farming minions.

This is a COMMON work around in order to get more IP yet not be a 'disconnecter'.

This **** REALLY needs to stop riot. I still run into some of the same trolls I remember playing with before. The complaint system is NOT enough - the other teams do not give 2 ****s about the opposing team and there ends up only being 1-2 people on the screwed over team who actually DO report.

I always advocate fair play. I never do the "QQ YOU MAD BRO? LULZ" bull****. Its not funny, its old, and its tiresome. I have definitely had my fair share of disconnects due to using my 3G as my old internet access but have never rage quit or left a game for IP farming. What is going to happen about this? It seems the only time I can get a decent match is 5v5 premade, the public queue function is a joke of all jokes. At least in other games they have admins to monitor this ****.

If anyone from Riot is reading this - as you know, valve is making a DOTA game and knowing valve they cut the bull**** that is rampant in this game to shreds. Valve realizes that the experience of a game is just as important as the actual content. If this is not fixed I guarantee you will lose your fan base to a company who knows what they are doing.

/rant

Fix your ****.

GODZEEERAAAAAAAA

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by werxen View Post
So I have been playing this game for awhile now. Most of the time its a flip of a coin on teams - sometimes I get matched with imbeciles who appear to have never played a game that involves strategy in their lives, other times I have some of the best games that run over an hour long. Either way - I enjoy playing the aspect of a team based game with other people.

One thing happened to me a few times this past week and it needs to stop now.

I went into a game today and 2 guys immediately disconnected right off the bat. 3v5... great. We held our own 30-30 kills at the 25 minute mark and low and behold the 2 asswipes reconnect and start farming minions.

This is a COMMON work around in order to get more IP yet not be a 'disconnecter'.

This **** REALLY needs to stop riot. I still run into some of the same trolls I remember playing with before. The complaint system is NOT enough - the other teams do not give 2 ****s about the opposing team and there ends up only being 1-2 people on the screwed over team who actually DO report.

I always advocate fair play. I never do the "QQ YOU MAD BRO? LULZ" bull****. Its not funny, its old, and its tiresome. I have definitely had my fair share of disconnects due to using my 3G as my old internet access but have never rage quit or left a game for IP farming. What is going to happen about this? It seems the only time I can get a decent match is 5v5 premade, the public queue function is a joke of all jokes. At least in other games they have admins to monitor this ****.

If anyone from Riot is reading this - as you know, valve is making a DOTA game and knowing valve they cut the bull**** that is rampant in this game to shreds. Valve realizes that the experience of a game is just as important as the actual content. If this is not fixed I guarantee you will lose your fan base to a company who knows what they are doing.

/rant

Fix your ****.
This is the internet, Valve can't and won't do anything different.

Conexion

10-17-2010

I believe they would be more inclined to listen to you if you acted a bit more professional in your approach.

I personally agree with you that issues such as leavers and IP farmers exist - but telling them to "Fix their s***" isn't exactly a great way to approach things.

EuryBartleby

10-17-2010

I think you should buy more wards.

Bugmeyeahnah

10-17-2010

matchmaking always has and always will suck balls

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

10-17-2010

It's the players - not the game.

This is what you get when a game is free.

Akshel

10-17-2010

I don't think you have played alot of Valve games if you are in here telling everyone that they make the "experience" of their games better. The community in CS can be alot worse then LoL. And the community in L4D is a complete Joke. You think it's bad here, it's 100 times worse there. TRUST ME.

Oh..BTW, Valve is not "making" a Dota game. The game is already made. They are taking an existing game, and changing some features. It's what they do.