Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Piltover Enforcers Office (Ask Vi)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

01-04-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:
((Well, Vi has a short tempted with people. And how do you get a cannon next to her officer which is in the center of town no where near the port? Come on GP RPer... be realistic here. Jeez. Your post there disappointed me more so then anything else... besides Viktor.))

{{ I will make your RP life a living hell, *****.

Don't insult me or my champion. Or else. }}

Vice Emargo

01-04-2013

Quote:
Ask the Herald:

(( Ok I'm sorry Herald but seriously? "Or else." You're making a threat over a forums...seriously? Come down now herald, we can all be civilized. ))

Enforcer Vi

01-04-2013

Quote:
Unexisted:
Just a bro nothing more with jayce? awwwwww I'm crushed......oh well anything might happen in this big world.

Sorry boy, but Jayce is a bud. I don't see anything like that happenin' anytime soon. Don't get your hopes up...

Quote:
Tentorer:
The Thief Lord smirked as he entered the enforcer's office. He pointed his finger at Vi. "You, me, fistfight!"

"Hah! You really want to try it?" Vi looked surprised, then broke out in a grin. "Fine, you got it. In the gym once this place has died down. Be ready to experience a beat down like none other!"

Quote:
Ask the Herald:

((This one made me laugh. Come on Script Lord/Viktor. It was a joke because you were so damned adamant against me. You are a major *******. it's no wonder almost no one likes you.))

Ask the Herald

01-05-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:
((This one made me laugh. Come on Script Lord/Viktor. It was a joke because you were so damned adamant against me. You are a major *******. it's no wonder almost no one likes you.))

{{ I couldn't care less about what others think about me. I do what I do because I want to make myself have worth. And it's clear that my efforts to be the best roleplayer I could possibly be aren't in vain.

Let's get this straight. I don't like you. In fact, I hate that you got chosen to be Vi. As far as I'm concerned, you're not even Vi. There will NEVER be any interaction between our champions, because I can't stand you OR your portrayal of Vi. So in my world, and as I roleplay on this forum, you don't exist. Nor does your Champion.

Got that? Have fun with your ill-gotten position. }}

Great Aether

01-05-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:
Sorry boy, but Jayce is a bud. I don't see anything like that happenin' anytime soon. Don't get your hopes up...

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:
Sorry boy, but Jayce is a bud. Don't get your hopes up...

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:
Jayce is a bud.

((I'm in the friendzone...))

xcyper33

01-05-2013

((My god, the internet is serious business O_o ))

Ask Caitlyn

01-05-2013

((Hah, Jayce got friend zoned.

Viktor... shut the hell up you dick. Just go away liek you said you would.))

Vi! There you are... Have you finished those reports yet?

Ask the Herald

01-05-2013

{{ Ooh, I'm sooooo scared, Fiocaitarina! What're you gonna do, downvote me with all four of your smurfs? }}

Dojel

01-05-2013

((Viktor... You're raging harder than a 500 Elo player who came from 1600 in a single day... PLEASE... go smoke))

Tjihyana

01-05-2013

((This is what I was talking about yesterday Vik. If you are angry, do NOT transfer it to your text. Take your rage out at something in your room. Punch a pillow, slam a door, something. Do not yell over the forums. ._. ))

((Hmm... gotta come and ask a question from you later Vi :3))