Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Piltover Enforcers Office (Ask Vi)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskCaptainPlank

01-04-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:

((Well, Vi has a short tempted with people. And how do you get a cannon next to her officer which is in the center of town no where near the port? Come on GP RPer... be realistic here. Jeez. Your post there disappointed me more so then anything else... besides Viktor.))

((Gangplank does have high powered cannons which can have a range of 8500-9000 feet, equaling 3 km or around 1.9 miles, far enough to shoot from in a harbor for sure. I am being quite realistic I assure you, enjoy the rest of your stay.))

Unexisted

01-04-2013

Quote:
Tentorer:
The Thief Lord smirked as he entered the enforcer's office. He pointed his finger at Vi. "You, me, fistfight!"

Do you know how Vi makes her pancake out of?

Ask the String

01-04-2013

Quote:
Vice Emargo:
Vice lowered his newspaper.
"My dear Sona, what lovely tune is that?" Vice asks.
"It sounds absolutely delightful!"

"Oh, it's one of my more relaxing tunes," Sona's mind exclaimed to Vice through her headband, "I use it to help me stay calm and focused. You like it?"

Ask the Tempest

01-04-2013

((I cant take it anymore. The correct wording of that sentance Un would be: Do you know what Vi makes her pancakes out of? Sorry, ocd won this time.))

Vice Emargo

01-04-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
"Oh, it's one of my more relaxing tunes," Sona's mind exclaimed to Vice through her headband, "I use it to help me stay calm and focused. You like it?"

"Like it?"
"It sounds Delightfully splendid."
"You care if I join?"
Vice takes out his violin and starts playing an unusually soft tune that would come from a violin.

Ask the String

01-04-2013

Quote:
Vice Emargo:
"Like it?"
"It sounds Delightfully splendid."
"You care if I join?"
Vice takes out his violin and starts playing an unusually soft tune that would come from a violin.

Although it did seem strange that someone would bring a violin to Vi's office, Sona complied and continued playing. No doubt those in the office would hear the two quite distinctly. Sona really didn't want to disrupt Vi, so she kept her music low in volume. But she couldn't control Vice's music.

Vice Emargo

01-04-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Although it did seem strange that someone would bring a violin to Vi's office, Sona complied and continued playing. No doubt those in the office would hear the two quite distinctly. Sona really didn't want to disrupt Vi, so she kept her music low in volume. But she couldn't control Vice's music.

(( Like I said, UNUSUALLY SOFT tune >_> ))
He speaks a little bit over the sound he plays, still trying to concentrate.
"So how are things going in your world Miss Sona?"

Ask the String

01-04-2013

Quote:
Vice Emargo:
(( Like I said, UNUSUALLY SOFT tune >_> ))
He speaks a little bit over the sound he plays, still trying to concentrate.
"So how are things going in your world Miss Sona?"

"Oh, they've been fine," Sona's thought replied, "Since Snowdown I've been getting some much needed R&R from the fields, and it has done wonders for me and my music. I've been able to come up with at least 50 different melodies since my party."

She looks over at Vi, and the numerous amount of people that cluttered around her, "So how long as she been talking to them"

Vice Emargo

01-04-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
"Oh, they've been fine," Sona's thought replied, "Since Snowdown I've been getting some much needed R&R from the fields, and it has done wonders for me and my music. I've been able to come up with at least 50 different melodies since my party."

She looks over at Vi, and the numerous amount of people that cluttered around her, "So how long as she been talking to them"

Vice takes a look over at the swarm of people around in Vi's office.
"I'de say about....." Vice looks back at Sona. "two and a half hours....maybe three.."

Ask the String

01-04-2013

Quote:
Vice Emargo:
Vice takes a look over at the swarm of people around in Vi's office.
"I'de say about....." Vice looks back at Sona. "two and a half hours....maybe three.."

"Three hours? Where's Caitlynn when you need her?" Sona remarked, "Still, glad to see she's getting attention after being so new. Most new champions just get brushed off, like when Zed or Nami joined in."