Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Piltover Enforcers Office (Ask Vi)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaze no Yasuo

04-22-2014

((The original Vi gave her blessings? Ratana must have really impressed her or something. I look forward to seeing the new Vi.))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enforcer Vi

04-26-2014

Quote:
Ask Sejuanì:
((Dear everyone. This is Katarina/Sej and also Vi's Rper. I'm letting you know im setting Vi aside for the next week or two to see if I can manage to get my self back into her head... but if I can not, I think I'm going to hand her off. Sorry for my lack of posting by the way, work has gotten to be a pain in the ass again and things at home are not going well for me at all. I appreciate all of the patience the community has given me thus far, and I'm just going to ask for a little more while I figure all of this out. I dearly love Vi, but right now I just don't think I can portray her to the best of my ability.

-Katarina/Sejuani/Vi))

So I have given it my thoguht, and am passing it over to Ratana. This is MY decision as the Vi Rper.