Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Piltover Enforcers Office (Ask Vi)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Aether

01-03-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:

Vi looked at the box and shook her head. “I don’t…? Everyone and their mother is headed to my office here, man! I can’t get a second of shut eye.” Vi threw her hands up. “It’s always Cait asking me to do something for her she can do herself. Or what ever. I don’t mind fighting the bad guys, but the PAPERWORK IS WHAT IS KILLING ME!…. Say, care to take care of one of that for me?”

Jayce shook his head and chuckled a bit before resting his hand on the pile of papers.
"I stand corrected, you already seem to have your hands full. Must be hard having to work here AND be a champion in the league, isn't it? Unfortunately, I have no idea what to do with these papers, so I cannot be of any help. Anything else though, I might be able to."

Enforcer Vi

01-04-2013

Quote:
AskÉlise:
As soon as Elise felt Vi's hand on hers, she gripped it and brought it to her heart.. Vi would feel no heart beat "I have already accepted death dear" Elise mused, her lips parting to reveal her teeth, and sharp fangs.

“Right, right. You’ve accepted death.” Vi rolled her eyes and pulled her hand away. “You’re still weird…er, Lissie.”

Quote:
Vice Emargo:
Terragon jumps high into the air, trying to overlook the champions, but ends up just making noise, for he was too short!

Vi could hear the noises made but really paid no attention for now. Perhaps the line would clear up soon.

Quote:
AskCaptainPlank:
"An' yah think tha' makes meh in tha' least scared ah you? Yah got yah 'ead screwed on loose." One of Gangplank's flintlocks practically appeared in his hand, he co cked it just as fast and pointed it in Vi's face. He let the hammer fall slowly back into place and put the weapon away. "Ah'm a punk who can pull a gun faster then yah can curl yah hands watch dog, get ta' watchin' yah tone before ah remove yah tongue."

“Right. And now you’re an idiot punk.” Vi smiled at Gangplank as she reached over the officer counter. Pull the pirate up and over the desk, strip him of his weapons and toss him into a cell as roughly as possible.

The man was a moron for coming onto land and pointing a weapon at her inside her own office, she thought. How did Miss Fortune not have him locked away already? Perhaps she too was just incompetent.
(Is my thread *winks *)

Quote:
Ask Köggy:
Kog'maw wanders in the office.

"Hello punch Vi! It is Koggy!

Koggy is excited for Vi to be in Eat game now! Koggy and Vi can be friends! But Koggy wonders if Vi can punches one so hard,

they can fly across field! Boosh!

Pew pew!

“Uhhh…huh. Are you like… a slug-dog or something…?”

Looks off to the side and reaches over, grabbing Caitlyn’s lunch and lowered it to Kog’maw.

Quote:
Unexisted:
Vi I realize when summoners pair up you and Jayce you two are like husband and wife. It's like impossible to beat you guys with two on two. I mean you and Jayce fight together like some kind of special team, you and Jayce's skills work together like factory machines.

Husband and wife….? Really? You have got to be kidding me here! Jayce is a bro. Nothing more.

Quote:
Full Metal Jàyce:
Jayce shook his head and chuckled a bit before resting his hand on the pile of papers.
"I stand corrected, you already seem to have your hands full. Must be hard having to work here AND be a champion in the league, isn't it? Unfortunately, I have no idea what to do with these papers, so I cannot be of any help. Anything else though, I might be able to."

“Come on JayJay.” Vi frowned. “Fine, how about you take care of Captain hook over there?” She pointed her thumb to the pirate in the red coat.

Dojel

01-04-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:
If I punch a rock the size of a human head...? Hum... Probally about half way across the city.
As for my mark? I had it done when I was six. A crew I ran with did it to me. Hated it at first, but I grew it like it. Now everyone knows who's comin' after them.

...Were there other people with power fists, or are you the only one?

Vice Emargo

01-04-2013

(( So many champions and summoners! Terragon just wants to meet Vi! XD ))

AskCaptainPlank

01-04-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:

“Right. And now you’re an idiot punk.” Vi smiled at Gangplank as she reached over the officer counter. Pull the pirate up and over the desk, strip him of his weapons and toss him into a cell as roughly as possible.

The man was a moron for coming onto land and pointing a weapon at her inside her own office, she thought. How did Miss Fortune not have him locked away already? Perhaps she too was just incompetent.
(Is my thread *winks *)

Gangplank is somehow overpowered and tossed into a cell, luckily for him, Vi was too overconfident to realize Gangplank had a crew. Jack, his first mate, being ready to back the captain up at any point in time realizes something is wrong. A loud cannon shot is heard as the side of the cell and the area around it, seem to spontaneously explode. Through the dust and rubble, Gangplank simply leaves, any prisoners in the surrounding cell would also be escaping at this time. An orange is left on the cell floor.

((Well that was one of many battle of wits I've been in and frankly, I'm disappointed. Good day sir.))

Enforcer Vi

01-04-2013

Quote:
Dojel:
...Were there other people with power fists, or are you the only one?

No... not that I know of. As far as I know, I'm the only one.

Quote:
AskCaptainPlank:
Gangplank is somehow overpowered and tossed into a cell, luckily for him, Vi was too overconfident to realize Gangplank had a crew. Jack, his first mate, being ready to back the captain up at any point in time realizes something is wrong. A loud cannon shot is heard as the side of the cell and the area around it, seem to spontaneously explode. Through the dust and rubble, Gangplank simply leaves, any prisoners in the surrounding cell would also be escaping at this time. An orange is left on the cell floor.

((Well, Vi has a short tempted with people. And how do you get a cannon next to her officer which is in the center of town no where near the port? Come on GP RPer... be realistic here. Jeez. Your post there disappointed me more so then anything else... besides Viktor.))

Unexisted

01-04-2013

Just a bro nothing more with jayce? awwwwww I'm crushed......oh well anything might happen in this big world.

Ask the String

01-04-2013

Sona glided back into Vi's office again, noticing it seemed still quite busy. She was wearing her headband Viktor had given her during her Snowdown party to allow her thoughts to be projected to others.

Sona, not wanting to disrupt whatever it was Vi was doing until she was deemed not busy, would take a seat in the closest unoccupied chair, still playing a gentle tune throughout the room.

Vice Emargo

01-04-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona glided back into Vi's office again, noticing it seemed still quite busy. She was wearing her headband Viktor had given her during her Snowdown party to allow her thoughts to be projected to others.

Sona, not wanting to disrupt whatever it was Vi was doing until she was deemed not busy, would take a seat in the closest unoccupied chair, still playing a gentle tune throughout the room.

Vice lowered his newspaper.
"My dear Sona, what lovely tune is that?" Vice asks.
"It sounds absolutely delightful!"

Tentorer

01-04-2013

The Thief Lord smirked as he entered the enforcer's office. He pointed his finger at Vi. "You, me, fistfight!"