The Piltover Enforcers Office (Ask Vi)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuronan

Senior Member

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post
((Well, he would keep the laws sorta like in Piltover, not trying to stop the customs there, but stopping innocents from being hurt and such, like in experiments. Only animal testing is allowed, biatches.))
(( What animals? According to it's lore, Zaun has like no pets because Mundo either experiments on them or flat out eats them. Also, would it extend to voluntary human experimentation? if someone signed a waiver of their rights there's not much that can be done, but I'd understand if this OC tried to stop experimentation on humane beings that are not giving their consent. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskCorpMundo

Senior Member

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronan View Post
(( What animals? According to it's lore, Zaun has like no pets because Mundo either experiments on them or flat out eats them. Also, would it extend to voluntary human experimentation? if someone signed a waiver of their rights there's not much that can be done, but I'd understand if this OC tried to stop experimentation on humane beings that are not giving their consent. ))
((Well, he would probably not stop ALL experimentations, but try to cut it down, or, as you said, legalize it, so the people do it out of their own free will. Overall, he wants to stop the barbarism and lawlessness in Zaun, since it's like everyone does what they please.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuronan

Senior Member

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post
((Well, he would probably not stop ALL experimentations, but try to cut it down, or, as you said, legalize it, so the people do it out of their own free will. Overall, he wants to stop the barbarism and lawlessness in Zaun, since it's like everyone does what they please.))
(( Mundo won't approve if he can't do what he pleases, but I can get behind this character. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskCorpMundo

Senior Member

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronan View Post
(( Mundo won't approve if he can't do what he pleases, but I can get behind this character. ))
((Wait a minute. Are you Vi?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PSYCOsanches589

Senior Member

02-20-2014

Rayler walked into Vi's office once again ((i hope you remember me.)) "Hey, Vi. Punched anything interesting lately?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enforcer Vi

Senior Member

02-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskGraves2 View Post
"Would you like to chase down and catch a impossible to catch man who has been robbing people for quite some time now?"
"Well, it sounds like something I would want to do, duh." Vi rolled her eyes, "Speaking of... aren't you wanted yourself?" She raised an eyebrow as she stared Graves down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Sheriff View Post
Caitlyn huffed.

"Maybe yours aren't stiff enough." She said, sitting at her desk. "Now, have a cupcake... a cupcake... and get to work."
"But but..." Vi pouted at Caitlyn, then grinned a moment later. "A Cupcake? Like any cupcake I want?" Her grin widened, "Alright! I choose... this one!" Vi said as she made to grab Caitlyn by the hand and tug her toward her office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVeryBest View Post
Dear Miss Pink,

And that is why I decided to ask. Do you have any suggestions?

-Harry
Dear Harry,

Hmm... ya know? I'd have to think about that one...

-Miss Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post
((I would like to ask you if you would approve of my new OC. Basically, he's a Zaunite, who was wandering in Piltover as a kid when he got attacked. Accustomed to the no-law in Zaun, he waas ready to give up, when Vi charged in and saved him. This inspired my OC to set up a law organisation to bring order to Zaun, and he cooperates with Piltover's Police, so they teamwork to bring even more order.

Deal?))
((Sounds kind of interesting, but at what age would he be? Because Vi is technically a 20-sumthing year old herself. And hasn't been on the police force for very long, and is only well known cause of who her partner is.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post
((Wait a minute. Are you Vi?))
((No, that is not me. I am also Katarina, which is my main league account))

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCOsanches589 View Post
Rayler walked into Vi's office once again ((i hope you remember me.)) "Hey, Vi. Punched anything interesting lately?"
Vi raised her eyebrow at the man, "Eh... a few gutterpunks, not much else... not the blue b**** I want to..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskCorpMundo

Senior Member

02-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
((Sounds kind of interesting, but at what age would he be? Because Vi is technically a 20-sumthing year old herself. And hasn't been on the police force for very long, and is only well known cause of who her partner is.))
((Well, when he gets rescued, I imagine him to be in his late-teen years, so don't worry about that. Though I always assumed Vi is more like early thirties, but what do I know, I'm only a Mundo.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVeryBest

Senior Member

02-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
Dear Harry,

Hmm... ya know? I'd have to think about that one...

-Miss Pink
Dear Miss Pink,

Well then, I'll be waiting for an answer. This is something that needs deliberating.

-Harry


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PSYCOsanches589

Senior Member

02-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post


Vi raised her eyebrow at the man, "Eh... a few gutterpunks, not much else... not the blue b**** I want to..."
"I thought jinx was practically albino?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Sheriff

Senior Member

02-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
"But but..." Vi pouted at Caitlyn, then grinned a moment later. "A Cupcake? Like any cupcake I want?" Her grin widened, "Alright! I choose... this one!" Vi said as she made to grab Caitlyn by the hand and tug her toward her office.
"...ahem!" Caitlyn protested. "Vi! Vi! What is the meaning of this?!"