Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Piltover Enforcers Office (Ask Vi)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enforcer Vi

01-02-2013

Quote:
Dojel:
Alright. So if you punch a boulder, the size of a human head, how far could it fly?
Also, how long have you had your name on your face?

If I punch a rock the size of a human head...? Hum... Probally about half way across the city.
As for my mark? I had it done when I was six. A crew I ran with did it to me. Hated it at first, but I grew it like it. Now everyone knows who's comin' after them.

Vice Emargo

01-02-2013

Terragon, Vice's brother comes running through the waiting room, and into Vi's office very eagar to ask her something, but bumps into what seems to be a wall of other summoners and champions.
Vice of course does not notice as he is reading the funnies in the articles.

AskÉlise

01-02-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:

“Half-dragon… Oh, that chick from Demacia who can breath fire? Hah, yeah. I couldn’t stand what was happening to people because of me. I mean, I look back on it all, and it seemed harmless to them for what we were doing. But when people begin to get hurt or die? Not even I’m not low. I don’t belong in the gutters like that trash.”

"But dear!" Elise exclaimed, standing up "Death is purest form of beauty!" Elise smiled wide "Those who fear death, do not understand it. Death is like.. a wilted rose, even though it's cold, and lifeless, it is beautiful to gaze upon" Elise's eyes seem to flair with an unspoken passion "When your final breath is breathed.. and the world around you slips into the dark, lifeless, abyss.. you are truly set free from the shackles of this pathetic chain we call life" Elise walked up and placed her hands on Vi's desk, smirking wide, with nothing but pure malevolence. "And you know.. people show you their real self just before they die.." Elise's voice dropped down to almost a whisper. "So, in a way, I know the people of your precious city better than you ever will.. so tell me, would you like to know which one of them were cowards?"

The Angel Knight

01-02-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:

“What’s that s’posed to mean, Angelcakes?” Vi looked at Kayle with a small glare. “Say… has anyone ever asked to pet your wings before…? They look really trippy…”

Kayle frowned again "I have a name, I would prefer you use it" she simply said "And what of my wings? They are like any of a bird in this world" Kayle then shook her head "And you know what I mean.."

Enforcer Vi

01-02-2013

Quote:
Vice Emargo:
Terragon, Vice's brother comes running through the waiting room, and into Vi's office very eagar to ask her something, but bumps into what seems to be a wall of other summoners and champions.
Vice of course does not notice as he is reading the funnies in the articles.

Since VI was still busy with others, she growled with annoyance, trying to do her job... the part she dislikes.

Quote:
AskÉlise] ":

"Maybe to you weirdo's on weirdo' isle." Vi's hands were placed upon Elise's. "I've seen that look you speak of when I am about to knock your lights out on the battlefield. Take it someplace else, sister."

[quote=The Angel Knight]Kayle frowned again "I have a name, I would prefer you use it" she simply said "And what of my wings? They are like any of a bird in this world" Kayle then shook her head "And you know what I mean.."

"What... you don't like Angelcakes?" Vi asked Kayle. "So.... that's a 'Sure, go for it.' then?"

AskÉlise

01-02-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:

"Maybe to you weirdo's on weirdo' isle." Vi's hands were placed upon Elise's. "I've seen that look you speak of when I am about to knock your lights out on the battlefield. Take it someplace else, sister."

As soon as Elise felt Vi's hand on hers, she gripped it and brought it to her heart.. Vi would feel no heart beat "I have already accepted death dear" Elise mused, her lips parting to reveal her teeth, and sharp fangs.

Vice Emargo

01-02-2013

Terragon jumps high into the air, trying to overlook the champions, but ends up just making noise, for he was too short!

AskCaptainPlank

01-02-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:

“Well, you ARE in my office. One where I beat down punks like you, Cap’n.” She said, saluting her fellow champion in the most sarcastic manner possible.

"An' yah think tha' makes meh in tha' least scared ah you? Yah got yah 'ead screwed on loose." One of Gangplank's flintlocks practically appeared in his hand, he co cked it just as fast and pointed it in Vi's face. He let the hammer fall slowly back into place and put the weapon away. "Ah'm a punk who can pull a gun faster then yah can curl yah hands watch dog, get ta' watchin' yah tone before ah remove yah tongue."

Ask Köggy

01-02-2013

Kog'maw wanders in the office.

"Hello punch Vi! It is Koggy!

Koggy is excited for Vi to be in Eat game now! Koggy and Vi can be friends! But Koggy wonders if Vi can punches one so hard,

they can fly across field! Boosh!

Pew pew!

Unexisted

01-02-2013

Vi I realize when summoners pair up you and Jayce you two are like husband and wife. It's like impossible to beat you guys with two on two. I mean you and Jayce fight together like some kind of special team, you and Jayce's skills work together like factory machines.