Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Piltover Enforcers Office (Ask Vi)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

01-02-2013

Quote:
Ask the Tempest:
(($10 says she is allergic to chocolate.))

(( how do you know? ))

Ask the Tempest

01-02-2013

((Comedian sences. If not, there are going to be nuts in the and she is going to be allergic to those.))

Enforcer Vi

01-02-2013

((Actually Sona, I got called in to the disbatch center xD Will work on the rest from page three after a shower))

Quote:
SasoriSand:
The summoner walked in looking around and was amazed at the amount of champions here. Wondering if he should back off, he quickly shrugged it off. He came to ask Vi a question and he might as well get it over with.

"So, what are your thoughts of being called "Dunkmaster as the last two "Dunkmasters" were Master Yi and Darius?"

"Well arn't you the straight forward type. Good. I like that." Vi responded. "They call me the dunkmaster eh? Well of course! Who else dunks better then me?" She laughed.

"I don't know why they call that Yi fellow a dunkmaster, I mean he doesn't even dunk! Hell, Jarvan is a better dunkmaster then him. Speaking of Jarv, he and Darius are the same. Good fighters. Always put up a good fight. Though I would like to arm wrestle them outside of here."

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona smiled, understanding how her melodies can sometimes be difficult for new people to understand at first.

Sona grabbed the note pad and pen and wrong down her question, although not necessarily in the neatest handwriting.

Quote:
What's on the note:

What's your favorite genre of music? ♥

Vi looked down at the notepad and laughed. "Oooh! I get it now. Music, huh? Why didn't ya say- err, right." Vi scratched at her head for a moment.

"Well I like rock. Preferably punk-rock. Though the old skool rock-n-roll and pop-punk is good to listen to as well."

Quote:
Vice Emargo:
Vice sat in the waiting room outside Vi's office, reading the morning articles.

The Enforcer eyed Vice, and turned away from him as he apparently waited for others to leave.

Quote:
Kameil:
Enforcer,

You've been quite an interesting champion to join the League. I've summoned you a few times and it's quite... fun to have you go out and punch everything to you see. Now my question,

What are your thoughts on the other champions that come from Piltover? (( Heimerdinger, Orianna, and Ezreal if you want me to be specific. ))

"Well, that's what I do."

"Other champions....? Oh! Them. You mean Brains, Bots and Ezzie? Lesse..."

Vi thought a moment then nodded. "Well I haven't gotten to know Ezzie much, but he seems alright. Though he does look a tad girly. But as I said. he's a cool guy. I wonder what some of his adventures are like. Who he gets to fight and all... he needs any help from me, he should know to call. I'd love to bust into some ancient temple."

"As for the other two? I don't know. I havnt really met them. So all I can say is, Brai- Heim is a smart guy, I do knwo if he would be up to help me improve these gauntlets of mine. And... Orianna? Yeah. She's kind of creepy. From the crystal vids I've seen... that smile is creepy. Reminds me of this story of a possessed doll..."

Quote:
AskÉlise:
Elise simply smiled at Vi, but it was very.. eerie. Elise simply gave a small chuckle as the Enforce poked fun at her "My my.. you are the humorous one, aren't you?" Elise's claws silently continued to drum on her knee "Though, if I was someone's lap dog, I suppose I would be too" Elise's smile grew wider

Elise's smile was eerie, yes, but it did not faze the Enforcer. "Well ya know... People say I have a good sense of humor." She winked at Elise.

Quote:
Ask TheMetal Man:
Mordekaiser walked into the office, but she probably knew a few second ahead of time due to the earth shaking with each step he took. He put a small pouch of gold on her desk and looked down at her with his glaring red eyes. "If you can make a dent, the gold is yours."

Vi looked at Mordekaiser skeptically. "You sure?" Her lips turned up into a ready grin as she stepped around the desk to face the Master of Metal. "Get ready to pay up, bud."

Quote:
AskCaptainPlank:
Gangplank glared at Vi as she mentioned Miss Fortune, the man if anything, would rather kill Miss Fortune then even touch her. "Tha' woman ain't nothin' but trouble an' if tha' league 'ould allow it, she'd be dead, she killed tha' few men ah could trust, damn bounty hunter."

"Piltover ships? yah think ah can't get away wit it? Ah sunk one ju't a few moons ago, shoulda 'eard da screams of tha' women on board, it be like music!" Gangplank laughed at his own dark humor, he had no love for Piltover, or for any state other then Bildgewater to be exact. Even as Vi grabbed his collar he laughed in her face.

"Yah think yah can tell meh what a can an' can't do? Yah can definitely tell ye be new around 'ere! An' yah will adress meh as Cap'in, is that understood, watch dog? As for drink an' entertainment, no finer rum, no finer grog, finer women anywhere, but tha' ain't an issue for yah, or is it? Yah neva know."

Vi glared at Gangplank and raised her curled fist. The pirate couldn't be confined due toi League sanctions, but he would leave her officer with a bloody and possibly even broken nose and black eye. A typical day at Bilgewater, Vi thought.

Quote:
Unexisted:
Vi what do you think of Jayce? Do you think he's a cool guy?

Jayce? Did you not see my interview, man? As I said, he's a cool guy. Love working on things with him when he's around.

Quote:
Ask Brolaf:
Brolaf nods, and puts a Graggy ice on Vi's desk before leaving.

"Enjoy, brah."

"Hah, thanks bro!" Vi looked around to make sure Cait or any other officers weren't around before popping the Graggy open.

Quote:
Full Metal Jàyce:
Jayce walked in to Vi's office, holding a box of treats wrapped in a fancy box. His hammer wasn't around...
"Hello, Vi. I would just like to congratulate you on becoming a League champion. Here is a box of chocolates... You do like chocolates, right?"

"Uhh... Jayce, buddy. What are you doing? Yeah I like chocolate, who the hell doesn't like chocolate? But not that fru-fru kind. Yech." Vi looked at Jayce and the box semi-awkwardly.

xcyper33

01-02-2013

((Why u no respond to my comment? :'( ))

AskCaptainPlank

01-02-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:

Vi glared at Gangplank and raised her curled fist. The pirate couldn't be confined due toi League sanctions, but he would leave her officer with a bloody and possibly even broken nose and black eye. A typical day at Bilgewater, Vi thought.

"Ya tryin' ta' threaten meh?"

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:

Vi looked down at the notepad and laughed. "Oooh! I get it now. Music, huh? Why didn't ya say- err, right." Vi scratched at her head for a moment.

"Well I like rock. Preferably punk-rock. Though the old skool rock-n-roll and pop-punk is good to listen to as well."

Sona wanted to ask a few more question to better understand the latest champion to join the League, but the crowd of people starting to form made her feel as though Vi was too busy for idle conversation.

♪Alright well, I'll follow up on that when I return,♪ Sona responded, hoping Vi understood her before she headed out the door.

Great Aether

01-02-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:

"Uhh... Jayce, buddy. What are you doing? Yeah I like chocolate, who the hell doesn't like chocolate? But not that fru-fru kind. Yech." Vi looked at Jayce and the box semi-awkwardly.

"Just a friendly present..."
Jayce smiled warmly before handing the box over to Vi.
"So... what have you been up to lately? You don't seem very busy around here, do you?"

AskÉlise

01-02-2013

Quote:
Enforcer Vi:

Elise's smile was eerie, yes, but it did not faze the Enforcer. "Well ya know... People say I have a good sense of humor." She winked at Elise.

"Hmm, already your temper is better than the half-dragons" Elise mused with a smirk
"So, dear, you gave the life of crime because it was hurting people, hmm?"

Enforcer Vi

01-02-2013

Quote:
xcyper33:
((Why u no respond to my comment? :'( ))

((If you read my first post of that today, I said I was finishing those on page two, and was going to work on page 3 after a shower. Your post was on page 3. Had a long night, no sleep, im running on fumes here and kinda passed out after. ))

Quote:
Dojel:
Enforcer...
I'm sorry, this just has to be asked.
It's a question in two parts actually.
One: can you use your "excessive force" ability to 'hit nothin'?
Two: if Yes, would you use that to beat (back)flying projectiles?

You mean, can I stop arrows or bullet mid flight with a punch? A shockwave of that magnitude would be possible… once I make a few modifications, but the technology to do so, has not been created itself. I’m working with Jayce right now to try and make it.

Quote:
Corrupted Sniper:
Varus walks through the waiting room to discover yet again the young man he believe was to be of great potential. However, it is not in his current state of mind to chat, for he had came to the office with a purpose and as such, he simply gave a nod his way. Then gripped the iron doorknob of the office, twisted and walked in.

I am here to make an inquiry. What is Piltover's stance against Noxus and Zaun? I believe if I am to go to Caitlyn the answer may be somewhat on the book but if I am to come...

Varus paused for a bit

To the woman who was originally a part of a criminal organization, the answer that I will receive will possibly be more substantial and will present me with a different side of the picture.

Noxus and Zaun…? Well, our government’s stance is, we will work with Noxus, but no weapons deals. Technology for helthcare etc… yeah that’s all for sale. Zaun is our largest competitor in Hextechnology. That is what our politicians will say.

But the underground doesn’t give a care about that. They will steal secrets and sell them to who ever pays the highest. Noxus, Zaun, Bandle, Bilgewater, hell, I’ve busted guys selling secrets to the Demacian military.

Quote:
The Angel Knight:
Kayle simply put her face in her palm and shook her head

"I can understand why the sheriff would have problems with you.."

“What’s that s’posed to mean, Angelcakes?” Vi looked at Kayle with a small glare. “Say… has anyone ever asked to pet your wings before…? They look really trippy…”

Quote:
AskTheGemKnight:
Taric approached Vi,hands up for a high-five!
Who's your most honorable opponent?
May i guess? Cait? or maybe...Jayce!
Piltorver's finest.
~Taric

What…? Honorable opponent…? Like who do I like to fight? Cait’s too prissy to get down and dirty. Jayce is a little better… unfortunately, no one in Piltover enjoys to all street fight.

Quote:
xcyper33:
X walks into Vi's office. He looks around, noting the hive of papers stacked up everywhere in the vicinity.
"Wow you're a busy woman! I mean, I didn't take you for the paper work type. Just jumping out of the window and getting down to business type." X said with a smile. "My summoner name is Xcyper33, but you can call me X. Please to meet you Ms. Enforcer!" X carefully puts aside a few stack of papers and sat on a drawer across from Vi's desk.

"I have a few questions for you actually! Firstly, how strong are you without your mechanical gloves? Your body frame sort of reminds me of the Exile. While still feminine, you do look like you have more muscle than the average champion. My second question: Do you also have custom modifications for your feet, shoulders and head? I assume that the League limits you to only gloves."

“Yeah… if I could. But Cait’s demanding I finish this stuff before I can go on my patrols again… punch too many people, knock out too many teeth, send too many to the hospital… and you get stuck with stuff like this.” Vi sighed.

“I’m still strong enough to take Jayce out in an arm wrestling match. Probally could take out that chick Sivir and Riven too. As for the second… those are my secrets. But I do have a thermal generator back upon my back which strengthens my shoulders to a point so I can carry these massive things around.”

Quote:
Ask Diving Armor:
Have you ever or been tempted to arrest another champion?

Been tempted to arrest another champion….? Yes, I have been. I’ve often times wondered what it would feel like to grab Cait by the arm and throw her into one of her own cells. Hahah. Just kidding. The only guys I’d throw away right off, would be the nut job Shaco, Evelynn… seriously, she gives me the creeps how she hits on everything that can walk. And a few others. But otherwise, no.

Quote:
AskCaptainPlank:
"Ya tryin' ta' threaten meh?"

“Well, you ARE in my office. One where I beat down punks like you, Cap’n.” She said, saluting her fellow champion in the most sarcastic manner possible.

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona wanted to ask a few more question to better understand the latest champion to join the League, but the crowd of people starting to form made her feel as though Vi was too busy for idle conversation.

♪Alright well, I'll follow up on that when I return,♪ Sona responded, hoping Vi understood her before she headed out the door.

Vi did not really understand the tune’s meaning but she none the less nodded at Sona as she departed. “Nice girl. Quiet. I like that.” She said to herself.

Quote:
Full Metal Jàyce:
"Just a friendly present..."
Jayce smiled warmly before handing the box over to Vi.
"So... what have you been up to lately? You don't seem very busy around here, do you?"

Vi looked at the box and shook her head. “I don’t…? Everyone and their mother is headed to my office here, man! I can’t get a second of shut eye.” Vi threw her hands up. “It’s always Cait asking me to do something for her she can do herself. Or what ever. I don’t mind fighting the bad guys, but the PAPERWORK IS WHAT IS KILLING ME!…. Say, care to take care of one of that for me?”

Quote:
AskÉlise:
"Hmm, already your temper is better than the half-dragons" Elise mused with a smirk
"So, dear, you gave the life of crime because it was hurting people, hmm?"

“Half-dragon… Oh, that chick from Demacia who can breath fire? Hah, yeah. I couldn’t stand what was happening to people because of me. I mean, I look back on it all, and it seemed harmless to them for what we were doing. But when people begin to get hurt or die? Not even I’m not low. I don’t belong in the gutters like that trash.”

Dojel

01-02-2013

Alright. So if you punch a boulder, the size of a human head, how far could it fly?
Also, how long have you had your name on your face?