The Piltover Enforcers Office (Ask Vi)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

01-01-2013

Enforcer...
I'm sorry, this just has to be asked.
It's a question in two parts actually.
One: can you use your "excessive force" ability to 'hit nothin'?
Two: if Yes, would you use that to beat (back)flying projectiles?

Corrupted Sniper

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice sat in the waiting room outside Vi's office, reading the morning articles.
Varus walks through the waiting room to discover yet again the young man he believe was to be of great potential. However, it is not in his current state of mind to chat, for he had came to the office with a purpose and as such, he simply gave a nod his way. Then gripped the iron doorknob of the office, twisted and walked in.

I am here to make an inquiry. What is Piltover's stance against Noxus and Zaun? I believe if I am to go to Caitlyn the answer may be somewhat on the book but if I am to come...

Varus paused for a bit

To the woman who was originally a part of a criminal organization, the answer that I will receive will possibly be more substantial and will present me with a different side of the picture.

The Angel Knight

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
Vi sighed at Kayle and nodded. "Yeah, I s'pose that would wrinkle my feathers too. Get it?" She shook her head, knowing that Kayle probably wouldn't crack a smile. "Well... then I'd say you should just grab the girl and just give her a spankin. Hell, I'll even let you borrow my gear here to do it." She laughed at the mental image.
Kayle simply put her face in her palm and shook her head

"I can understand why the sheriff would have problems with you.."

AskTheGemKnight

01-02-2013

Taric approached Vi,hands up for a high-five!
Who's your most honorable opponent?
May i guess? Cait? or maybe...Jayce!
Piltorver's finest.
~Taric

xcyper33

01-02-2013

X walks into Vi's office. He looks around, noting the hive of papers stacked up everywhere in the vicinity.
"Wow you're a busy woman! I mean, I didn't take you for the paper work type. Just jumping out of the window and getting down to business type." X said with a smile. "My summoner name is Xcyper33, but you can call me X. Please to meet you Ms. Enforcer!" X carefully puts aside a few stack of papers and sat on a drawer across from Vi's desk.

"I have a few questions for you actually! Firstly, how strong are you without your mechanical gloves? Your body frame sort of reminds me of the Exile. While still feminine, you do look like you have more muscle than the average champion. My second question: Do you also have custom modifications for your feet, shoulders and head? I assume that the League limits you to only gloves."

Ask Diving Armor

01-02-2013

Have you ever or been tempted to arrest another champion?

Ask the String

01-02-2013

((I think we scared her off xD. Calm down on the questions guys.))

Corrupted Sniper

01-02-2013

((Aww...))

Unexisted

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Jyce View Post
Jayce walked in to Vi's office, holding a box of treats wrapped in a fancy box. His hammer wasn't around...
"Hello, Vi. I would just like to congratulate you on becoming a League champion. Here is a box of chocolates... You do like chocolates, right?"
speaking of the hero!! XD

Ask the Tempest

01-02-2013

(($10 says she is allergic to chocolate.))