The Piltover Enforcers Office (Ask Vi)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enforcer Vi

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Dear Vi,

What's it like working with Caitlyn, you two don't seem like you'd agree on much and yet you also work together so well, or at least that's what I've been told.

- Quinn
Sup Quinn,

Workin' with cupcake? Hmm... Sorta like you and your bird I s'pose. She can be really annoying about stuff, but all in all, shes got my back.

- Vi

Unexisted

04-23-2013

What do you mean he didn't seem interested? Jayce is a gentleman, he doesn't kiss or hold on to the women he likes right alway. Vi how do you know if a man is interested in a woman? I'm sure he can be a good husband for you than any men out there.

Dear Morgana

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
"Well that sounds like a cavity waiting to happen. Good." Vi said, tugging Morgana to a more secluded area of the park, one surrounded by trees.

Once there, the Enforcer grabs at the basket that the fallen angel is carrying. "So lets dig in!"
Morgana looks down at Vi as the basket pops open and spills a variety of sweets everywhere-since most of them are solid without a liquid component, they're merely scattered, not destroyed.

"...How...unfortunate."

She begins to pack them up, gloweing slightly.

"...I will not sit."

To make her point, she chomps on a snickerdoodle while standing and continuing to place candies back in the basket.

Enforcer Vi

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
What do you mean he didn't seem interested? Jayce is a gentleman, he doesn't kiss or hold on to the women he likes right alway. Vi how do you know if a man is interested in a woman? I'm sure he can be a good husband for you than any men out there.
What's with you and trying to play match maker with everyone, anyway huh? Jayce is a bro... Thoughts of kissing him are just... weird, if ya get my meanin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana looks down at Vi as the basket pops open and spills a variety of sweets everywhere-since most of them are solid without a liquid component, they're merely scattered, not destroyed.

"...How...unfortunate."

She begins to pack them up, gloweing slightly.

"...I will not sit."

To make her point, she chomps on a snickerdoodle while standing and continuing to place candies back in the basket.
"Why such a sourpuss?" Vi raised an eyebrow as she picked up one of the cookies, and made to take a large bite from it.

"Hmm... now that's yummy." She said, grinning at the fallen angel.

NExusWrath

05-13-2013

You are the coolest ever! All the other champions act like nerds But your different, your too awesome! By the way i liked your song and you are funny lol *Fist Pumps*

Dear Morgana

05-13-2013

Quote:
"Why such a sourpuss?" Vi raised an eyebrow as she picked up one of the cookies, and made to take a large bite from it.

"Hmm... now that's yummy." She said, grinning at the fallen angel.
"...Fine, I'll tone it down. But having the first thing you mention when we speak be my sister puts a damper on things, you know."

Grumbling slightly less than before, Morgana sits down, chomping on her cookie.

Hammdog

05-14-2013

Kicking the door to Vi's office open, Hammdog thunders in, only to find nobody there. He hears conversation and smells pastry outside, so he went out to the park. Kicking down a tree due to the lack of a door, the highlander storms over to the Enforcer and puts his greatsword to her throat. "Vi ye dirty girl, I demand Piltover's fainest alcohol!"

Enforcer Vi

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NExusWrath View Post
You are the coolest ever! All the other champions act like nerds But your different, your too awesome! By the way i liked your song and you are funny lol *Fist Pumps*
Thank you. Thank you! Keep the praise comin'! And it is a rockin' song, eh? The band is pretty chill too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"...Fine, I'll tone it down. But having the first thing you mention when we speak be my sister puts a damper on things, you know."

Grumbling slightly less than before, Morgana sits down, chomping on her cookie.
"Right, sorry about that. Kind of messed up to talk about her when I'm on a date with you, hm?" Vi grinned at Morgana teasingly just before taking another bite of the baked goods Morgana had prepared for them.

"These are pretty good you know. I guess that's why Cupcake orders her stuff from you, hm? Though I wonder... so the sweets taste as good as the baker?" The enforced smirked at her words, wondering what kind of response she'll get from Morgana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammdog View Post
Kicking the door to Vi's office open, Hammdog thunders in, only to find nobody there. He hears conversation and smells pastry outside, so he went out to the park. Kicking down a tree due to the lack of a door, the highlander storms over to the Enforcer and puts his greatsword to her throat. "Vi ye dirty girl, I demand Piltover's fainest alcohol!"
Vi blinked her eyes as some random man stormed up to her and placed a large blade just below her chin. "What the hell do you think you're doing interrupting my date, you @ss?" The enforcer set her cookie down and grabbed at the blade. "Move it or lose it." She said sternly, ignoring his demand for alcohol. He could have just gone to a corner store to ask for it, but instead did a stupid thing.

Dear Morgana

05-15-2013

Quote:
"Right, sorry about that. Kind of messed up to talk about her when I'm on a date with you, hm?" Vi grinned at Morgana teasingly just before taking another bite of the baked goods Morgana had prepared for them.

"These are pretty good you know. I guess that's why Cupcake orders her stuff from you, hm? Though I wonder... so the sweets taste as good as the baker?" The enforced smirked at her words, wondering what kind of response she'll get from Morgana.
"...I refuse to dignify that with a response."

Scowling, Morgana turns to see the man from earlier, who she had kicked in the nuts, storm up to them. She immediately joins Vi's yowls of anger, shooting upright, Dark Binding in hand.

"I suggest you listen to her. Getting punched by Vi is significantly less painful than anything I could do."

Hammdog

05-15-2013

Hammdog slowly lowered his blade. "Sorry, it's a family tradition. Not kickin' doon doors and puttin' swords to yer throat isn't somethin' I'm good at." He cleared his throat. "Allow me t' tray again: Good mornin' Enforcer, I apoligaise if I'm interruptin' somethin'. I have come to Pil'over t' tray the city's most popular alcoholic drink. Would ye be able to send me in th' raight direction?" He began to twitch. Being civil isn't something the highlander was good at. His face suddenly went blank. "Wait, what? Date? But ye'r both women!"