The Piltover Enforcers Office (Ask Vi)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SasoriSand

01-01-2013

The summoner walked in looking around and was amazed at the amount of champions here. Wondering if he should back off, he quickly shrugged it off. He came to ask Vi a question and he might as well get it over with.

"So, what are your thoughts of being called "Dunkmaster as the last two "Dunkmasters" were Master Yi and Darius?"

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
Vi's attention would turn from Brolaf as soon as he would attempt to high-five her as Sona glided into her office. She wondered what the string girl would want in her office. Probably was sent by Caitlyn...

"Hello?" She asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion as Sona only played music at her. 'Oh right... mute. Duh!' She thought as the intention came to her.

Vi raised a hand to her head and lightly scratched at the side of her head. "Sorry there lady, but I don't really understand what you're trying to say... erm... play?" She shook her head. "Can you write it down...?" Vi passed Sona a note pad and a pen. Obviously she wouldn't be able to really understand Sona until she understood the melodies the Maven played
Sona smiled, understanding how her melodies can sometimes be difficult for new people to understand at first.

Sona grabbed the note pad and pen and wrong down her question, although not necessarily in the neatest handwriting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by What's on the note
What's your favorite genre of music? ♥

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Vice sat in the waiting room outside Vi's office, reading the morning articles.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Enforcer,

You've been quite an interesting champion to join the League. I've summoned you a few times and it's quite... fun to have you go out and punch everything to you see. Now my question,

What are your thoughts on the other champions that come from Piltover? (( Heimerdinger, Orianna, and Ezreal if you want me to be specific. ))

AskÉlise

01-01-2013

Quote:
"Is the circus in town...?" Vi asked, Elise as she watched the spider woman crawling upon the ceiling. "That's kind of disturbing, but cool at the same time." She said.

Watching Elise drop down beside Brolaf and Sona, she grinned at the woman. "So, Goth..? Emo..? Emoth? I know of this one girl down in the Shoel District that says she's she Queen of the Damned... loves walking around in all black and has a lot of belts... even more then what Cait wears. Know her?"

Vi actually did know who Elise really was, but decided to have a bit of fun messing around with the Spider Queen.
Elise simply smiled at Vi, but it was very.. eerie. Elise simply gave a small chuckle as the Enforce poked fun at her "My my.. you are the humorous one, aren't you?" Elise's claws silently continued to drum on her knee "Though, if I was someone's lap dog, I suppose I would be too" Elise's smile grew wider

Ask TheMetal Man

01-01-2013

Mordekaiser walked into the office, but she probably knew a few second ahead of time due to the earth shaking with each step he took. He put a small pouch of gold on her desk and looked down at her with his glaring red eyes. "If you can make a dent, the gold is yours."

AskCaptainPlank

01-01-2013

Quote:
"Well, well! If it isn't Captain Beard. How's that girl Miss Fortune?" She grinned, ignoring Gangplank's jabs. "Gotten her in bed yet?" She laughed.

"I expect a lot of you champs are gonna be migrating here to my place to ask me how I feel about you all, huh?" She waved it off. "I don't mind, makes my day a little more interesting at least."

"So... the Scourge of the Seas and his crew... I think you all are guys doing what guys want to do. I really don't care if you do it way out in the ocean, but don't think you can attack Piltoverian vessels and get away with it. I know Cait's got a file on ya around here somewhere..." She looked around the messy office.

Vi reached across the counter and grabbed Gangplank by the collar of his jacket. "Got that, Sailor boy?" She grinned in his face. After a moment, she released Gangplank. "So anyways, hows the drink and entertainment down in Bilgewater...?"
Gangplank glared at Vi as she mentioned Miss Fortune, the man if anything, would rather kill Miss Fortune then even touch her. "Tha' woman ain't nothin' but trouble an' if tha' league 'ould allow it, she'd be dead, she killed tha' few men ah could trust, damn bounty hunter."

"Piltover ships? yah think ah can't get away wit it? Ah sunk one ju't a few moons ago, shoulda 'eard da screams of tha' women on board, it be like music!" Gangplank laughed at his own dark humor, he had no love for Piltover, or for any state other then Bildgewater to be exact. Even as Vi grabbed his collar he laughed in her face.

"Yah think yah can tell meh what a can an' can't do? Yah can definitely tell ye be new around 'ere! An' yah will adress meh as Cap'in, is that understood, watch dog? As for drink an' entertainment, no finer rum, no finer grog, finer women anywhere, but tha' ain't an issue for yah, or is it? Yah neva know."

Unexisted

01-01-2013

Vi what do you think of Jayce? Do you think he's a cool guy?

Ask Brolaf

01-01-2013

Brolaf nods, and puts a Graggy ice on Vi's desk before leaving.

"Enjoy, brah."

ALC Phoenix

01-01-2013

Jayce walked in to Vi's office, holding a box of treats wrapped in a fancy box. His hammer wasn't around...
"Hello, Vi. I would just like to congratulate you on becoming a League champion. Here is a box of chocolates... You do like chocolates, right?"