Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Rift - Custom Map Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Biffels

01-28-2013

Quote:
Yurixy:
This looks like a diablo 3 video for me :P

It is, but that's not the point!
I couldn't think of any other video representation of brightly colored unicorn land...

Yurixy

01-28-2013

Quote:
Biffels:
It is, but that's not the point!
I couldn't think of any other video representation of brightly colored unicorn land...

Oh I see. So I assume your are indirectly suggesting some low-saturated skin as a possible idea, perhaps?

By the way, are you expressing your thoughts about the Noir Rift or the Beach Rift, or both?
It's just curiosity to, maybe, I can improve and/or create other types of styles.

Krystalmyth

01-28-2013

REALLY liking the beach mod~ though it seems a bit... "bright". I like the brightness in visible areas, but fog of war should be darker... as such it sometimes is hard to distinguish where the fog begins, and visibility ends.

Bouncing Beauty

01-29-2013

Looks so amazing.. but my poor FPS..

Firellius

01-29-2013

I'm not sure if this would be within your league, but...

I've been having this recurring urge to play on a subaquatic level. Something based on this song, and the area it played in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7y2FZN1qR0

(Original, retro-styled version of the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x3r9jhj2HQ )

Yurixy

01-29-2013

Quote:
Krystalmyth:
REALLY liking the beach mod~ though it seems a bit... "bright". I like the brightness in visible areas, but fog of war should be darker... as such it sometimes is hard to distinguish where the fog begins, and visibility ends.

Hm. This is strange. For me the contrast with the fog is very clear on Beach Rift.
About "should be dark" it's the default, we can't change the intensity of the layer it's applied on the fog.
Although a semi-transparent black fog should be quite visible above the sand.

Quote:
Bouncing Beauty:
Looks so amazing.. but my poor FPS..

I'm thinking about creating a Noir SD version (same definition as LOL textures).

Hytf1

01-29-2013

Question: Will this work with any other installers like dargon and raf manager?
Also when I try and download SUI it gets stuck on 45% can you help?

Mod Kink

01-29-2013

does anyone know if this isnt a keylogger? dont wanna get hacked.

Mod Kink

01-29-2013

Anyone? I really wanna download the beach rift

Roku66

01-29-2013

Riot, hire this man!