Summoner Rift - Custom Map Skins

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurixy View Post
May 11 - Wish me luck on The Kanji Challenge.
Read the article on my website to better understand how this will affect the skins releases during the next 90 days!
Good luck with the challenge!!!

Yurixy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bada View Post
Good luck with the challenge!!!
Yay! Thanks

Bada

05-11-2013

Quote:
Yay! Thanks
Honestly i've been trying to learn Japanese too but gave up a few months ago! ahahah! Need motivation to get back into it!

DynamicFall

05-12-2013

Quote:
That would be very nice =)

Hm I understand what you mean. Did you try the AREA91 ?? It looks like it's similar to what you described... dark terrain except for trees and walls.
Let me know if you already tried AREA91 and what could be changed on it to make it a better approach to your wishes.
Just remembering that the tiles are all repeated across the map. We can't trace any boundaries for paths or draw points in specific places because of the repetition of textures.
Hey I did try that! i think maybe the black is too black. It seems very drastic in contrast. I love the river look, gives it a clean feel, but sometimes the black is so dark its hard to discern certain boundaries... does that make sense? I see what you mean about the pattern though...ill think about it

DynamicFall

05-12-2013

I loved the area 63 but its so darn bright =/ like blinding bright. but that white is amzing

Hateful Plague

05-12-2013

What about an Ionian themed summoners rift? I was thinking something similar to the Sui Dream for the grass tiles and the trees could be cherry blossoms. Or maybe based more on the Kinkou ninja's.

Or maybe a Noxian vs Demacian map, where one side is all gold and bright while the other being dark with red accents, like the Noxian map that IpawnprozNetwork made.

I had another idea for a Piltover map, all steampunk and whatnot.

I honestly don't know. I just thought that these would make kinda cool maps.

Yurixy

05-12-2013

@Site: Site is temporarily down due to heavy traffic. It will be back online soon™ (we hope).

@Feedback (Area 63 + 91):
Area 63 received tons of feedback because is too bright. I shall address this when I have the time (lowering the brightness).
Area 91 is in a good place I believe. I didn't receive much complains about the contrast, although I can make the ground slightly brighter for a better view

Yurixy

05-12-2013

Anyone knows if my site got posted on Reddit again?
It's not normal for the site to have this load.

BlacklronTarkus

05-12-2013

It keeps saying your account has been suspended (derp, just read your post above mine lol )

Bada

05-12-2013

Quote:
Anyone knows if my site got posted on Reddit again?
It's not normal for the site to have this load.
It's always good to have more people visiting!