Jungle takes the least skill..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS16ac0d4c1648ffdaff992

4 Weeks Ago

It also is the most influential and most frustrating and hopeless feeling if your allies are idiots.

I feel like jungle needs a major rework.

Senstrae

4 Weeks Ago

Skill in what sense? Mechanical? Yeah maybe, there's no complexity to dueling the monster camps. But there is a lot of skill that goes into map awareness, objectives, and ganking sense. Too often will I see junglers go way too ham, or they'll just be ineffective in general.

Oxmodial

4 Weeks Ago

It takes the least skill mechanically, but there are a lot of small things that add up that make a great jungler.

Tipttt

4 Weeks Ago

Because everyone has good map awareness, counterjungling skills, counter-couterjungling skills and knows how to buy items in general.

It's only easy if the other jungler is bad.

Xalta

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS16ac0d4c1648ffdaff992 View Post
It also is the most influential and most frustrating and hopeless feeling if your allies are idiots.

I feel like jungle needs a major rework.
This is probably bait, but oh well.

Jungle is probably the MOST skillful role, it takes the absolute utmost of map awareness to succeed as a jungler, combine that with having to time buffs, baby sit lanes, warding, timing smites so dragons and barons do not get stolen, along with every thing else the jungler has to put up with, especially whining from the lanes that your not doing enough, even though you've been apart of every kill and stolen their blue/red twice...it can be ridiculously hard.

DadSav

4 Weeks Ago

Yep, Jungle and Support take little skill. Unless of course you prefer your team to actually win.

TenSlashTen

4 Weeks Ago

Ow my pride :P

Malix Farwin

4 Weeks Ago

Jungling takes the least skill but the MOST intelligence. its the hardest role in the game to learn because of no matter how many videos you see, you have to actively think quickly and on the fly to be successful. You have to think ahead of the enemy team. more so then laners.

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

I've been saying jungle's the easiest role for years now. It's why I'm a jungle main, it's super easy.

Gd Bot

4 Weeks Ago

if it takes the least skill and is the most influential why r u still bronze