Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Worst PoS anime you've watched?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

Senior Member

01-02-2013

I must feel a show is worth wasting my time in order to watch it.
.
Clannad bored me to death in the first 6 minutes. Stopped watching it. Steins Gate also bored me to death. I even gave it 3 episodes cause of all the talk of it being good. Still boring as **** :/

I have a decision on the worst anime I've watched. Contender 1 is Double J. It's from the same creator of Cromartie High School so I figured it would excellent, but it wasn't. It was dull and boring, and very underwhelming. I thought it would be excellent. I really hope it was just me not getting the jokes or simply not finding it funny since I really loved Cromartie. It was very dissapointing.

Contender 2 is C3. Though I enjoyed it, I found it god awful. I can't really put to words why. Some guy gets a cube who is weapon is some other dimension he got from his dad/uncle. He can proficiently use her as a weapon for some reason. She has one of those "lose all control modes." CHildhood friend also seems to be a weapon out of nowhere. Student body president is also, SURPRISE, another weapon. Seemed very asspullish. Granted I watched most of this while incredibly sleepy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EasymodeX

Senior Member

01-02-2013

EF was boring as hell. Air was like 10x as good, and "less" happened in Air. The one green thumb girlfriend anime was better -- Midori no Hibi?

Clannad wasn't the best/most creative anime ever. But, I feel it was very well executed and a good re-compilation of the whole school x romance genre. E.g. a very comprehensive anime in that genre.

I'd say KGNE, Shuffle!, and Clannad are my favorite romance type anime, in that order. Rec and Da Capo in runner up spots.


Edit: I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of C3. My initial reaction was "holy **** another random girl completely randomly attached to a random guy for no reason". I'd rather just watch a classic like the anime with the "persocom" androids with the funny ears.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1d89a4d7a8ba5a2d1bd0a

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is not a 'new' anime.


Actually, JoJo's Bizzare adventure IS a new anime. It started airing on october 2012, and currently has 12 episodes. Currently the show is at part 2:Battle Tendency.

Unless, you are reffering to the OVA which was released in 1994 and was about part 3:Stardust Crusaders. Or if you ment the manga itself is old which is true(1987).


EDIT: The worst anime I ever watched was Bleach after the first 60 episodes. It all got so boring and it didnt made any sense.

Ichigo:
"Hey guyz, so i heard over in DBZ they be flying! Lets fly!!"

"/Everyone gets the ability to fly, with no explanation"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EasymodeX

Senior Member

01-02-2013

I was referring to the OVA and movie. At least it's not a straight remake like HxH, yeah. Sidenote: the movie was the first arc / Phantom Blood.

Edit:

I wonder if the new HxH remake will go past greed island.

Also:

NO HISOKA PELVIC THRUST IN THE REMAKE, WHATTHE@*&%*#$


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1d89a4d7a8ba5a2d1bd0a

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Wow, I didnt even know there was a movie XD

Thx, for the info.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RazyUltim8

Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Colonel J:
I must feel a show is worth wasting my time in order to watch it.
.
Clannad bored me to death in the first 6 minutes. Stopped watching it. Steins Gate also bored me to death. I even gave it 3 episodes cause of all the talk of it being good. Still boring as **** :/

I have a decision on the worst anime I've watched. Contender 1 is Double J. It's from the same creator of Cromartie High School so I figured it would excellent, but it wasn't. It was dull and boring, and very underwhelming. I thought it would be excellent. I really hope it was just me not getting the jokes or simply not finding it funny since I really loved Cromartie. It was very dissapointing.

Contender 2 is C3. Though I enjoyed it, I found it god awful. I can't really put to words why. Some guy gets a cube who is weapon is some other dimension he got from his dad/uncle. He can proficiently use her as a weapon for some reason. She has one of those "lose all control modes." CHildhood friend also seems to be a weapon out of nowhere. Student body president is also, SURPRISE, another weapon. Seemed very asspullish. Granted I watched most of this while incredibly sleepy.

I found the opening episode for gosick absolutely horrible, pointless and a complete failure at anything that I thought the series would be.

I felt like dropping it (I haven't felt like that so much before, not even for ef) really badly, but I stuck with it.

By the end of the series, I was sad that it was finally over.

You should try to at least give a chance to some shows, man. I cannot explain how by episode 2 of S;G you were at least not wondering how the red haired girl came back to life.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

Senior Member

01-02-2013

I didn't give enough of a ****. :/

Why should I care about some red-haired girl I've just been introduced to and know nothing about?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RazyUltim8

Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Colonel J:
I didn't give enough of a ****. :/

Why should I care about some red-haired girl I've just been introduced to and know nothing about?

how are you gonna know anything if you just stop watching..?

im wasting my time here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Athene

Recruiter

01-02-2013

Quote:
RazyUltim8:
how are you gonna know anything if you just stop watching..?

im wasting my time here.


He's the type of guy who goes on ice thinking he already knows how to skate, and when he cant he leaves the rink without a second glance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

Senior Member

01-02-2013

How did the awesome scientist or Opening credits of S;G not get your interest. Something just doesn't add up. Everything about that show oozes personality and intrigue