Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Solo Q match ups- is it just me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitobrut

01-01-2013

WTF is with the match up system??? Is it just me?

Team mates and opponents are often in ranked teams with vast experience- I started the weekend of season 2 champs.

I am losing many games lately. It happens and I get that, that is ok. Until I look at each player's stats at the end, I see opponents with 250-400+ wins. This means approximately 500-850 or more games experience for those players. (most guys average around 50/50 approx)

I notice in teams I am often matched with 200-300+ win players. I have 93 wins 102 losses. I have less total games than these guys have won. Recently I totalled 1900+ combined wins to opponents team, less than 1200 to ours. 3000 odd total wins divided by 10 players = average 300 odd wins per player, of which 93 were mine...

How the &%^%$ is that an even match up?

Does anyone else notice this? Maybe it is just me.