Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nunu's consume buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chickennugget33

10-17-2010

First of all I would like to apologize for my bad English. So pls, don’t get mad cos of it.
Well I’ve saw that many ppl complain that nunu’s consume is not that useful in team battles, sometimes. So I have this idea, well actually I took from dota’s Lucifer Devour.
The new consume would give u extra buffs if you kill a unit with it, and this buffs depends on which unit you kill using it. All buffs would last 4 minutes, upon death u lost them, and are not transferred.

The number of active buffs would increase per rank. Something like:
Rank 1 – 1 buffs
Rank 2 – 1 buffs
Rank 3 – 2 buffs
Rank 4 – 2 buffs
Rank 5 – 3 buffs
I did a list with some possible buffs, according to some mob characteristics.
S mall Wraiths: +4% life steal
Big Wratith: +6% life steal
Small Golems: +80 HP
Small Lizards: +60 Mana
Small wolf: +4% Crit Strike
Big wolf: +6% Crit strike
Caster Minion: +8 AP
Melee Minion: +5 AD
Siege Minion: +5% damage on towers
Super Minion: +3% MS
Ancient Golem: +15 Magic Resist
Acient Lizard: +18 Armor
Dragon: -8% CDR
Nashor (if possible) : -8% damage taken

It is just a simple idea.
w8 for feedback

ty

chickennugget33

10-18-2010

up

Dénny

10-18-2010

decent, but nunu's ult is all he really needs to do in team fights. That and to help team mates escape.

Krosan

10-18-2010

Nunu's not really in need of buffs that badly. Right now he's a situational pick, but for the right situation, he's extremely powerful. Blood Boil is insane when you stick with a major DPS character and keep it up on them, and his ult will win you teamfights if you combo it properly. He really needs either an AoE disable to create an opening (Amumu/Galio) or a really deadly AoE damage spell that can take advantage of the opening he creates (Bullet Time, Brostorm, possibly Grand Skyfall or Cannon Barrage).

I would not want to fight a Gangplank-Galio-Pantheon-Nunu-Miss Fortune team. Idol of Durand->Absolute Zero, start Cannon Barrage, drop in with Skyfall, and then Bullet Time the area? You passed "overkill" about halfway through that.