Kha'Zix is... ridiculous.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Misdraevus

12-31-2012

Thoughts? Look at this. He gets incredibly tanky and still rips everything in half. I don't even find this fair. It might be hard to see, but the build is boots -> tear of goddess -> brutalizer -> manamune -> black cleaver -> warmogs -> bloodthirster -> GA and you are literally the single most powerful champion in League, currently. Especially when Manamune evolves. I've seen people do this and I've done it in jungle, top and mid and it's just so unfair. Nurf pls, roit. Khazix spam across all elo's and it's driving me bonkers

Edit: Evolution sequence is Taste Their Fear, W then optional. Too stronk as a 1v1 champions and an ad caster with strong AD scaling teamfight capabilities, that also proc's a slow and heal. Not to mention being a few feet away from an allie causes his damage to go through the roof, due to his passive and proccing effects on q and such. This champion contains a stealth function, a damage reducing function, an escape/gapcloser/walljumping capability, a kit that allows him to perfect himself to any given situation and has a mediocre sustain, and an MS buff. I've yet to see a champion boast all of the functions that is jam packed into an ad casting bruiser with high AD ratios. I know kha'zix is fun, but jesus.

Edit 2: Most annoying is that when in the jungle, or mid, kha'zix has the ability to gank lanes with high mobility and low skill cap due to e -> q or just walking up and q -> e escape, does tons of damage without really having to worry about positioning all too much. He just uses taste their fear on an enemy and they get their hp halfed, at least, in their lane and then kha'zix just.. pces out. This becomes more infuriating as his kit evolves into something stronger even though at level 3 it's strong as hell. Not to mention he doesn't even have to aim his main damage ability because it's a huge range single target spell. Even if say, a blitzcrank was bot, you could still gank that lanes attack damage carry and feel relatively safe because you, as kha'zix, know you do tons of damage and have super jukes functions.

Edit 3: QQ

Jalkan

12-31-2012

Who evolves q anymore

Yuan Shikai

12-31-2012

Kha Zix is not tanky AT ALL, he is squishy as hell, even with the build you have proposed as low armor and mr tend to do nothing at all anymore.

Also, NO Kha Zix who is not a stupud ****** evolves Q before 16, W and his jump are INCREDIBLY much stronger.

Wretched90

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

You should try a spirit of the elder lizard. If you're in lane you can wipe out an entire creep wave with an upgraded w because the true damage burn will proc and the bonus damage to minions while also activating his passive.

Keitterman

12-31-2012

Hmmm... Kaz as the single strongest 1v1 champ? I'm skeptical...

I'm no Xin fan, but almost certain that on equal footing, Xin would crush him. Just as one example, there's probably many others.

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Kha'zix is an assassin.

The kit you described (Stealth, burst, gap closer) is exactly like Akali, LeBlanc, Talon and Shaco.

He has the option of building a damage reducing function, but that isn't until you level W and then E (or it shouldn't be if you're building him correctly).
In addition, Kha'zix doesn't have full access to his kit until level 16. Most champs have full access to their kit at level 6. So that's why they have to make his evolutions strong.

His E sucks ass before evolving. It is so short range that it can barely be used on ganks. It's range is about equivalent to Zed's Shadow, which I think everyone agrees is way too short.

I dunno why you think evolving Q first is a good build considering that's probably his third priority, if not fourth, in evolving. Because a good team won't be isolated all the time so it becomes kind of useless late game (unless you have a blitzcrank on your team).

Kha'zix is currently extremely strong, but I don't think he's OP. And his winning percentage (51.6%) would imply that.

This seems to be your typical QQ after losing to a champ, but I just hope you know he's not an easy mode champion. He's just like any other assassin..

PS. And before you look up my history to confirm I'm just a Kha'zix homer; yes I play Kha'zix. I find him to be incredibly fun, if not frustrating.

Onimus Terlain

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitterman View Post
Hmmm... Kaz as the single strongest 1v1 champ? I'm skeptical...

I'm no Xin fan, but almost certain that on equal footing, Xin would crush him. Just as one example, there's probably many others.
It would be interesting. I think Xin would ultimately win out early game (his access to a hard CC would push him over the top)

But late game, Kha'zix would blow him up before Xin could get more than 2 autoattacks in.

Keitterman

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onimus Terlain View Post
It would be interesting. I think Xin would ultimately win out early game (his access to a hard CC would push him over the top)

But late game, Kha'zix would blow him up before Xin could get more than 2 autoattacks in.
Hmm... maybe a glass-cannon Xin, but a bruiser Xin I think would do quite well, especially if they are a real bruiser and put a frozen mallet in their kit, because it'll be pretty challenging for Kha'Zix to get away with his leap unless their fighting next to a wall.

Kha'Zix dmg as an assassin is bursty, while Xin's is consistent. The built in speed boost and health restore is going to synergize quite nicely with whatever items he gets.

Grand Eleven

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitterman View Post
Hmm... maybe a glass-cannon Xin, but a bruiser Xin I think would do quite well, especially if they are a real bruiser and put a frozen mallet in their kit, because it'll be pretty challenging for Kha'Zix to get away with his leap unless their fighting next to a wall.

Kha'Zix dmg as an assassin is bursty, while Xin's is consistent. The built in speed boost and health restore is going to synergize quite nicely with whatever items he gets.

Not really. Remember Kha'z ult shrugs 40% damage and resets his passive so he can chain burst his q with ridiculous efficiency.

1v1 Kha'Zix is a monster.

Most people who complain still talk about his late game though ... i personally still find him weak early game because he just takes too long to evolve his goodies. May be that I just never got used to his style but for me ... not getting full kit until lvl16 sucks.

Wretched90

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Eleven View Post
Not really. Remember Kha'z ult shrugs 40% damage and resets his passive so he can chain burst his q with ridiculous efficiency.

1v1 Kha'Zix is a monster.

Most people who complain still talk about his late game though ... i personally still find him weak early game because he just takes too long to evolve his goodies. May be that I just never got used to his style but for me ... not getting full kit until lvl16 sucks.
To me he is like a late game assassin which is weird. Most assassins get a whole bunch of kills early, but fall off late game in team fights. Kha'zix on the other hand can leap on the ad carry and cause them to explode and then leap on the next most important target or leap out. His ult also makes it more difficult to target him in team fights. Akali works almost the same way, but people buy oracles if she gets fed. No one really thinks to get oracles for a 1 second duration stealth.