Graphic Option for Colorblind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pen is Hungry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2010

Personally I have been losing some color vision- I noticed the team scores in the top right are hardly visible to me. They aren't bold and have extremely small font compared to the comparability of most people using wide-screen monitors etc... It would nice for those who are truly colorblind to have a graphics option?

Perhaps this is asking too much, but I think its a neat idea considering this game mainly attracts males. Considerably males have a larger percentage of colorblindness compared to women. I'm sure a little extra research won't hurt if you consider this post.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bane Wraith

05-25-2011

I'm going to bump This up, and post some suggestions I've found Elsewhere as well, so it makes one nice, neat thread about the subject =P

From Different creep colors ( by Khaydarin ) :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaydarin View Post
Ok I'm red/green colorblind. Not too much i still see the difference between the red life bars and green life bars, but because you mix blue and red to make purple, i see blue and purple as pretty similar colors. Sometimes when I space out and don't pay attention to the life bars i try to attack my own minions or not flee when all my minions are dying. Any chance of getting more distinct colors for opposite teams?
From Tribunal & Recomendations of additional features ( a comment by NadalKenlyl ) :
Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalKenlyl View Post
A different color scheme for Allies/Enemies would be very helpful, I'm colorblind and I have a hard time knowing who was on which team without straining my eyes.
From Out of game / in game status and colorblindness. ( by Cadenz ) :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenz View Post
In regards to the green / yellow lights next to people to indicate in-game status, I suggest making these colors a bit farther on the color spectrum to facilitate those who are colorblind (like myself). Maybe use like a blue/red combo or using symbols like a green circle or yellow square to signify in-game status. This is a very minor quibble and I look forward to more games!
I'm quite certain there are Other similar threads and posts out there, regarding the issue... Only did a quick search, myself.

So, what do you say, folks? Make a plan, hope it gets reviewed by Riot. It's only a common courtesy to the colorfully impaired! =P