Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most evil champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarforgedRaven

01-28-2013

Quote:
How about the Thresh? He stalks his victims, breaks their minds and steals their souls, and enjoys every part of it.

And he was a horrible warden, torturing all his prisoners

HiDrangeA

01-29-2013

Id put it like this, in no particular order:
1. Elise
2. Syndra
3. Warwick
4. Winged
5. LeBlanc
6. Thresh
7. Mordekaiser
8. Zed
9. Vladimir
10. Nocturne

these are what i would consider at least 10 top evil champions in the game.

Diana x Me

01-29-2013

Annie! bar none-no one is more evil then Annie. Yeah I know what your thinking she is just a kid but here's the catch at that age she is spawning a demon bear named Tibbers and shooting fire from her fingertips. By age 25 she could be the devils daughter for all we know.

Tesla Effect

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Veigar

HopDot

03-12-2013

Teemo

LeticiaLBF

03-14-2013

Quote:
RedPhyrex:
Teemo.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF MERCY

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/333/b/9/b9497aa53f9672964a9109989635b395-d5mjdvi.png

Why does Teemo have Kennen's eyes in this drawing? O.o

The Rumble

03-14-2013

Veigar ( the master of EVIL)
Teemo (yes, is evil, we al know that)
Heimerdinger (IS EVIL!!)
Kha Zix (He eat yordles as hobby!)
The others are not so evil

chase2426

03-14-2013

OP is there any way you could take the most common suggestions and through edit put them in the starter post with arguments for and against. It would make life easier :P

Also while I'm on this thread I have to say both Viegar and Syndra are the most evil. Viegar for the obvious reason that he wishes to take over the world purely to prove his true power. Syndra being the most evil for that fact that her hunger for power caused her to kill innocent people who were trying to help her purely for getting in her way.

Honorable mention: Singed- For the whole mass murder thing. It'd be one thing if he just made the weapons, but the fact he went out of his way to test the chemicals himself on Yi's village for his own satisfaction proves his evil nature.

Emperrier

03-15-2013

I wouldn't say Singed is evil, more like amoral. It wasn't his war, Ionians were just test subjects. He tests his chemicals on himself. Plain and simple, he regards scientific progress over life, even his own.

Kakkorophyte

03-19-2013

No one is giving Shaco consideration. If the definition of evil is 'profound immorality', I would think Shaco, one who views the lives of others as a joke, a valid candidate.