Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

rediculous hacks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coinage

10-19-2010

A screen-shot is worth a thousand words.

It seems you've changed the example on me... I know you're desperate to prove there's major flaws in LoL and massive hacks.

You haven't.

Most of this has already been discussed. This isn't a personal assault. Get some hard evidence, Riot doesn't ignore legit claims.

They are the best staff I've ever seen in an online game to date. =)

debilina

10-19-2010

Quote:
Pure Phoenix:
#1 map hack; The player using this hack can see all parts of the map, all units and has no Fog of War at all times.

Wards.

Quote:
Pure Phoenix:
#2 gold hack; the combined worth of the items the enemy has exceeds the money they have gotten from minion kills, towers, assists and normal champion kills.

Gold per 10 items / runes / mastery.

Quote:
Pure Phoenix:
#3 ability power hack; I've suspected this a few times, i saw a player on Ryze and his Rune Prison had been hacked to do over 2.5k damage, unmodified by magic resist. My real life friend playing Garen at the time had 200 Magic Resist and it will killed him when he had 2.1k health.

Magic penetration + ryze's crazy nuke from all 4 abilities.

Quote:
Pure Phoenix:
#4 movement speed hack; Best example is a pantheon i've seen. Ninja tabi and no other movement speed increasing items gabe him a 433 movement speed. His actual rate of movement was much faster, about 530 units since i couldn't catch him with Improved Ghost activated and Berzerkers' greaves purchased.

Speed quints, speed mastery, lvl 2 boots -> 433 (+?). Ghostblade + ghost summoner spell = good luck.

Quote:
Pure Phoenix:
#5 Cooldown hack. The Ryze used for an example in #3 was able to cast Rune Prizon twice in 5 seconds.

Ryze's passive.

tl;dr: QQ you died to superior players.

Pure Phoenix

10-19-2010

Quote:
Coinage:
seems you've changed the example on me...

Here, i'll quote myself from the 2nd page so it becomes clear to you;

Quote:
I've clicked on enemy models and their portrait says 380 movement speed. They're out-running me on master Yi with Boots of Swiftness, my ultimate up (+80% speed) and improved ghost on (+33% speed).

Boots 3 takes me to 420 speed, anything that takes you OVER 420 is reduced in affect by 20%.
So Yi's ultimate would work out (420 * 0.8%) * 0.75=252. 420+252 = 672 movement speed.
That's not even taking into consideration Ghost or the fact that they have ZERO temporary buffs.

It should have been litterally impossible for them to out-run me. Period. Yet it was done. Not just once or twice, but so often i'm starting to think it's one of the most commonly used hacks in the game.

I posted that before you even joined the thread. If you think i'm changing the example on you, you're delusional.

FYI even the example i used in the opening post, pantheon has a movement speed of 433. Stock movement speed for +2 boots is 380 units meaning there would need to be a 12-15% movement speed increase through masteries and glyphs.

Can you get that high a movement speed increase that way? No.

Coinage

10-19-2010

Quote:
Pure Phoenix:
FYI even the example i used in the opening post, pantheon has a movement speed of 433. Stock movement speed for +2 boots is 380 units meaning there would need to be a 12-15% movement speed increase through masteries and glyphs.

Can you get that high a movement speed increase that way? No.

What makes you think that?

Quote:
debilina:

Speed quints, speed mastery, lvl 2 boots -> 433 (+?). Ghostblade + ghost summoner spell = good luck.

+1 this

Pure Phoenix

10-19-2010

Quote:
debilina:
Wards.

Yes. Wards at 30 seconds into the game. Think before you post.

Quote:
debilina:
Gold per 10 items / runes / mastery.

Again, think before you post. Said hackers never had any such items and even if tehy did, they're going to equate to a total difference of 3-8k gold over a game.

Quote:
debilina:
Magic penetration + ryze's crazy nuke from all 4 abilities.

He didn't use all 4 abilities, even the recap showed only rune prison as having done damage. He also ran away in a few of the fights, leaving only the rune prison to do damage so that also cancels out the possibility of it being a auto-attack build.

Quote:
debilina:

Greater Quintessence of Swiftness +1.5% movement speed
Points into Speed mastery = 3% if i remember correctly, potentially increased to 13% after a dodge if you have points into Defence.

That's a 4.5% static increase, close to 10% less than what you'd need to out run a 433 movement speed with only Boots +2

Quote:
debilina:
Ryze's passive..

Learn to read. 40% is maximum cooldown reduction and rune prisons' cooldown is what, 20 seconds? casting it twice in 5 seconds entails over a 75% cooldown reduction.

Quote:
debilina:

Translation; "I'm a troll who didn't read the thread".
Right. Gotcha. Reporting.

Darkdingus

10-19-2010

It is YOU, my friend, that doesn't read: Ryze's passive reduces all his spell's CD's by SECONDS each cast.

With enough CDR, you can get all your spells off CD every time you cast all your spells (or almost that way anyways)

Everyone knows how death recap is bugged. Using it as an example = fail.

I usually run in with Teemo (ghost and boots FTW) and run to golem when they have a jungler. Ward there, ????, profit!

Byerley

10-19-2010

Have you actually managed to decode the outgoing packets? (serious pita btw even when you're qualified). From what I can tell, commands sent to the server seem to be along the lines of:

Move <position>
Cast <spell> <position>
ect. (I'm taking huge liberties with the formatting)

ie the appropriate client/server model.

It's really hard to mangle commands like that into doing any of the things you've mentioned (even assuming the server didn't properly disallow bogus commands). I've been witness to 0 "hacks" in game. I've been witness to plenty of "Veigar is hacking because his ap is higher than it should be!" claims.

Arkadiann

10-19-2010

Everything you stated is possible. You can get wards early, and if it really was 30 seconds into the game, what benefit do they get from seeing the whole map? Seeing you in base? ooooo!

Sounds like you're crying because you lost to a gank team

Visualcode

10-19-2010

I HAVE seen wards used at the start for the purposes of ganking. Also much of what is being used to make a "strong" argument is nothing more than hear-say. Evidence please.

Byerley

10-20-2010

Quote:
[Hacks]
WalkThruWallFixFlag=1
PoppyWalkThruWallFixFlag=1

Holy ****; conspiracy.