rediculous hacks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rorage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
you bring a smile to my face everytime

Pure Phoenix

10-22-2010

well i updated Fraps and so far it's going well. At full res 1600x1200 i'm averaging 18 fps tho.... and 30 at 1/2 size recording. Would like something a bit better, tried lowering my res even to 1024x768 but it actually dropped MORE. Which is a characteristic of this specific card in any game.

I've started recording games and so far i think i've caught someone on camera already - a tryndamer who was doing full damage of around 900 a swin vs my 322 armour on panth.

Wait for updates... i won't be posting the results in this thread since it's alraedy so full of... well.. ****. Not from me though, i might add :P

MetaChasm

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoenix View Post
FYI LoL is not a game "entirely server based". It doesn't stream data to you that is relevent only to you.

If LoL really was sending you ALL data and ONLY data about your side of the game, then you wouldn't need a 1.2gb install or 200mb on average of RAM free to launch it.
Wow... just wow. You are without a doubt, the dumbest poster I have seen on these forums in ages. Everything you said above was wrong.

Riot has posted over and over again the 3 principals that make it resistant to advantageous hacks (note, crappy bots for XP / IP farming is not considered a hack).

#1. All gameplay mechanisms are handled server-side, so clients are nothing more than input and display tools.
#2. The input accepted by the server is designated by the server, and anything unauthorised is ignored.
#3. Clients are only given what they need at any given time, and no more.

Pure Phoenix

10-22-2010

Quote:
Wow... just wow. You are without a doubt, the dumbest poster I have seen on these forums
No, that goes to the Riot poster who said this game is "unhackable"
Nothing is unhackable, even big-name open source projects like firefox and Vuze have flaws.

Rytheking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

I've never seen any of these hacks before

Pumaster

10-22-2010

Just for my 2 cents...

I've wondered about maphacks in this game, but simple truth is, good players are accused of maphacking/wallhacking in all kinds of games. I have an account that is banned from CS 1.6 because at one point I was good enough to time my tracking thru walls and kill through them.

Same thing in LoL. I've been accused several times of hacking when I've made epic shots with kog's ult and morg's skillshot. I've certainly seen a few iffy players, who didn't seem to have much skill nor prediction, yet always knew which bushes people were in (even when we had oracles to see wards), but nothing substantial enough to call down the ban-wagon.