Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kill the Giant (custom ADAM alternative)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gizmo3722

12-30-2012

Rules: 1. Each team must have a cho. 2. The Rest of the team must be midgets! (Yordles + annie, fizz) 3. cho must stay in front of his current tower 4. whichever team has more cho deaths at 30 min loses the game 4. This is ABAM- to be played on the proving grounds map.

simple enough to understand, I'd reccomend banning people like kayle and lulu but that's up to you! just come join me in customs! it's had a lot of success in the past few times i've played.

Skagwatcher

01-02-2013

Umm, i thought you said Yordles, annie and fizz only. Kayle is not a yordle.

HikaruIchijo

01-02-2013

I dont see that working. If you play PG is because you like fast paced action. 30 mins is way past before that.

innervation

01-03-2013

Eh...I had an ARAM go 45 minutes yesterday, can't say I agree with the above poster.

What does the rest of the team do OP? Do they have to stay behind the tower? Can they hit each other, or only the Cho?

Straw Hat Teemo

01-05-2013

Lulu + Cho on both team. Clash of the Titans. ^.^