Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ Riot Custom game play time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Darkness Is

12-30-2012

All I play now in league is ARAM, and it's been that way for months, way before this map became available for play. My question is now that the mode is an official ARAM game type, as displayed in game. Will you ever make it so that I can continue to gain IP after a few games?

AgathosAnthropos

12-30-2012

Quote:
The Darkness Is:
All I play now in league is ARAM, and it's been that way for months, way before this map became available for play. My question is now that the mode is an official ARAM game type, as displayed in game. Will you ever make it so that I can continue to gain IP after a few games?

I feel the same way. I started in like Apr 09 (I think...) and played normals for about 6 months and been playing ARAM (SR), ARAB, and now Murderbridge ever since. Been feeling sort of shorted for a long time because of it.

KaXaSA51

12-30-2012

I'm in the same boat here... I actually want to play more but the ip limit is just too annoying :/

man we already got over 19.000 votes in that petition (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2331728)... so I guess it's just a matter of time ;P

Knives4me

12-30-2012

I was just going to make a thread about this, this bothers me so much.

Why make a fun game mode then limit the rewards for playing?

Neyke

12-31-2012

Quote:
KaXaSA NA:
I'm in the same boat here... I actually want to play more but the ip limit is just too annoying :/

Tbh, I even play a few ARAM's even after the IP rewards are off, but I have to agree, it's really annoying not gaining extra money...

HikaruIchijo

12-31-2012

Wish riot made this official...
Maybe give us lower IP cause of the fast games, but still give us IP. A lot of people LOVE this game mode, fast paced fun action.

The Darkness Is

12-31-2012

Quote:
Neyke:
Tbh, I even play a few ARAM's even after the IP rewards are off, but I have to agree, it's really annoying not gaining extra money...

This, my only issue is the super low ip gains from this overall make it nearly impossible to buy anything you could need or want. I've purchased almost all of my champs using RP, however I still don't have enough IP to really build a solid rune page. Collectively I've played 475 Normal games, 125 Co op AI games, 40 Dominion Games, and maybe 1000 Custom games like ARAM and ARAB. I don't have any real IP stocked up for runes.

Trapspider

12-31-2012

I think they are getting closer to wanting to. The start of this forum among Rioter attention in these threads feels like foreshadowing. Im also looking to get this community large. A large community is more likely to get supported. Come join us http://www.facebook.com/aramlol.

Honestly even if they kept the IP gains similar to dominion I dont see the problem in that.

The Codyman

01-03-2013

man I am a fanatic of arams, I play even while getting nothing. But yeah anywhere around dominion IP is perfect.