ban teemo on TT

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

glitterthunder12

01-06-2013

don't ban teemo because he is a champion

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilige View Post
That doesnt help with clearing them if you dont have range. Melees cant destroy them without setting them off.
Melees ALREADY dominate this map anyways, and you have a team for a reason

Lumione

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilige View Post
That doesnt help with clearing them if you dont have range. Melees cant destroy them without setting them off.
Absolutely, 100% untrue. I merrily slaughter shrooms by the boatload while playing characters like Nocturne and Gangplank.

SorrowX7

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Teemo can be countered even on twisted, he'll have zero control over the map if you make it a point to shut him down early. If the shrooms hit you too much, then get quicksilver sash or something. It removes the debuff if I'm not mistaken. Or build an early Maw or a Banshee's Veil. AP teemo can be countered but it has to be done early. He's a powerful champ but he has a lot of backdrops just like all the other champs. The hardest part of playing Twisted is communicating with your team. Twisted is one of my favorite maps so I can't stress the importance of having some sort of ward because as important as laning is on Twisted, it's a map where ganking is so much more effective.

SrgtAsh

03-05-2013

Always ban teemo in ranked for freaks sake. Every role in summoner's rift he doesn't do well. He can't support cause he doesn't give anything to the adc and will steal kills. He can't adc because his range is terrible and damage is horrible late game. He can't mid because other champions have more range than him. He's a terrible jungler since he loses so much hp killing monsters. The only role he's alright in is top but he shouldn't be there. Top is meant for sustained champions that can either take reduced damage or gain life back. On top of that this guy is behind your entire team and forces your underfed, no farm support to go tanky or the underleveled jungler to go tanky. Top is supposed to take dps, allowing Teemo there is a joke and I never allow it, I either hold him as pick then change last second or ban him,

Grinningsphinx

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLayerOfNOOB View Post
like the title says.

His ult isnt designed for TT. The map is so small, meaning AP temmo he can control the entire game with his shrooms.

I just finished a game with teemo on both sides. It went for 54 minutes. Teemo games are very long and very boring. No one can do anything because of shrooms everywhere.

No one else can ward the map apart from teemo (boxes dont last anywhere near as long), and vision elixir has such a small sight range that you have to be super careful to clear shrooms even with it on. Or you see a shroom, right click it but set it off and take damage anyways (happened to me once just then).

If you don't ban teemo, at least make the elixir have a much longer vision range. Or make spectral lantern build into a late game item with the same active.

Lightbringer, Sweeper.

/thread...

you can delete it now.

zzCitizen

03-09-2013

I'm with OP. Every game with Teemo is so ****ing passive and gives the enemy control of the jungle, hp speed buff, and altars. Melee can't even clear revealed shrooms because the aoe radius is disgustingly wide.

Demacry

03-09-2013

Stop necroing these annoying threads please.