What do you think of kennen guys ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rajaļ

12-30-2012

hello guys I made my 3 first pvp as kennen !

It feel frustrating, all you have to do against kennen is hiding behind minion so the q never land .....
I felt jalous of talon and oriana their skillshot does the same amount of damage and goes through minions.....

I feel like champ getting tanky easyer in S3 so my burst is not that bad for opponement !
What am I doing wrong with kennen ??
What do you think of that champ guys

SloMoTurtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

I think Kennen is great, but I dont build/play around Q (shuriken). I think Kennen's strenght is in how you use W. W lets you harass from safe distance over minions and lets you poke consistantly (that deals with that burst problem you are mentionning).

And BTW, i think we will see much more AD/hybrid kennens with S3 items. It lets you make such great use of W.

GioHG

12-30-2012

^ that's it.
Most people don't realise the power of Kennen's W.

Rajaļ

12-30-2012

what kind of hybrid build will you use ?

Will you build it like teemo ap or sort of ?

SloMoTurtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajaļ View Post
what kind of hybrid build will you use ?

Will you build it like teemo ap or sort of ?
It really depends on the matchup but here is my strat. Playing mid, I will start off with my ap runes/masteries. I will build early game AD+lifesteal and attack speed. This way I can cs effectively with good harass and sustain. From mid game I have 2 choices, I can build teemo-like with on-hit effects like malady and maxing AS. It makes a fun kennen to play but I find it hard to pull in late game teamfights depending on the teams. My favored option is the second which is the build AP as a usual kennen build (rylays and rabadon etc). It helps dominate the fights late game assuming you gained lane advantage early on. I don't think these are good strats for long games but it sure is a good build to dominate the lane early on and then carry for quick win. I realized from trying that this strat as some kind of a surprise advantage on the opponent.

In anyway, i assure you it is a fun way of playing kennen, especially a on-hit build with good AS.

I am sorry for my poor english by the way, I hope it's not so bad