Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do you think of kennen guys ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rajaï

12-30-2012

hello guys I made my 3 first pvp as kennen !

It feel frustrating, all you have to do against kennen is hiding behind minion so the q never land .....
I felt jalous of talon and oriana their skillshot does the same amount of damage and goes through minions.....

I feel like champ getting tanky easyer in S3 so my burst is not that bad for opponement !
What am I doing wrong with kennen ??
What do you think of that champ guys

SloMoTurtle

12-30-2012

I think Kennen is great, but I dont build/play around Q (shuriken). I think Kennen's strenght is in how you use W. W lets you harass from safe distance over minions and lets you poke consistantly (that deals with that burst problem you are mentionning).

And BTW, i think we will see much more AD/hybrid kennens with S3 items. It lets you make such great use of W.

GioHG

12-30-2012

^ that's it.
Most people don't realise the power of Kennen's W.

Rajaï

12-30-2012

what kind of hybrid build will you use ?

Will you build it like teemo ap or sort of ?

SloMoTurtle

12-30-2012

Quote:
Rajaï:
what kind of hybrid build will you use ?

Will you build it like teemo ap or sort of ?

It really depends on the matchup but here is my strat. Playing mid, I will start off with my ap runes/masteries. I will build early game AD+lifesteal and attack speed. This way I can cs effectively with good harass and sustain. From mid game I have 2 choices, I can build teemo-like with on-hit effects like malady and maxing AS. It makes a fun kennen to play but I find it hard to pull in late game teamfights depending on the teams. My favored option is the second which is the build AP as a usual kennen build (rylays and rabadon etc). It helps dominate the fights late game assuming you gained lane advantage early on. I don't think these are good strats for long games but it sure is a good build to dominate the lane early on and then carry for quick win. I realized from trying that this strat as some kind of a surprise advantage on the opponent.

In anyway, i assure you it is a fun way of playing kennen, especially a on-hit build with good AS.

I am sorry for my poor english by the way, I hope it's not so bad