Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ezreal

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BROLAF THE HULK

Member

10-17-2010

Quote:
Se7en3o8:
i wonder why riot doesn't listen to our comments about ezreal. They make new Champions but they dont even bother to at least make ezreal a decent champion.


Cause they are filled with noobs. Square a group of noobs and you get the riot staff! XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lance Eliot

Senior Member

10-17-2010

As I said in another thread. Ezreal is a terrible champion because even Mundo's skillshot is better than his.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BROLAF THE HULK

Member

10-17-2010

Quote:
LyallEverard:
As I said in another thread. Ezreal is a terrible champion because even Mundo's skillshot is better than his.


Omfg. I just played my first Mundo game and his cleaver at level 5 rapes when it comes to jungle. I was doing 870 a hit against the lizard! And doing about 400 against an MF with 2500hp.

I would say Mundo's Q is better then all of Ezreal skill shots except his ultimate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lance Eliot

Senior Member

10-17-2010

Quote:
ownagenesss:
Omfg. I just played my first Mundo game and his cleaver at level 5 rapes when it comes to jungle. I was doing 870 a hit against the lizard! And doing about 400 against an MF with 2500hp.

I would say Mundo's Q is better then all of Ezreal skill shots except his ultimate.


Mundo's cleaver does much better damage (especially with his E active) and has negligible cost, and does its damage as a PERCENTAGE. Ezreal couldn't compete with that if he tried.

Now add in Mundo's survivabillity and large melee damage (physical and magical) output and better farming ability.

Ezreal may be able to blink over walls, but Mundo goes where he pleases!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BROLAF THE HULK

Member

10-17-2010

Quote:
LyallEverard:
Mundo's cleaver does much better damage (especially with his E active) and has negligible cost, and does its damage as a PERCENTAGE. Ezreal couldn't compete with that if he tried.

Now add in Mundo's survivabillity and large melee damage (physical and magical) output and better farming ability.

Ezreal may be able to blink over walls, but Mundo goes where he pleases!


Lol. Ezreal's flash isn't even that good..

Small range for a flash and unlike the spell flash it has a channel time. Plus the homing missle?? Wtf?? It should be changed to target enemies but if an enemy champion is nearby it prioritizes. Simple.

So if you look at a match up between Ezreal and Mundo its a one sided battle.

Ezreal burns all of his abilities and flashs out. However, Mundo just activated his ultimate and with his speed boost catches up to you and slows you with his cleaver. Before you can even make it to the turret Mundo chops you to bits due to low health and slow movement speed. Since you have only a slow its more prolonging your eventual fate.

Mundo wins. Mundo smash.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minishcap1

Senior Member

10-17-2010

Quote:
LyallEverard:
As I said in another thread. Ezreal is a terrible champion because even Mundo's skillshot is better than his.


Agreed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ç0ÐE7

Senior Member

10-17-2010

he needs a BUFF! UGHH! GEEZ! riot ... please


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadlyD0right

Senior Member

10-17-2010

i regret buying him and his skin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDarkox

Junior Member

10-17-2010

I agreed with a buff for Ezreal, ive buyed him recently knowing about the nerfs and all bad things riot have made to him, the best fun champion to play but yeah he doesnt do that much help in game (except for some snipe kills with his ultimate and running enemy champs on team fights, and a little harras) ive read here on the forums an OP making some suggestions about a buff on Ezreal, making his Q shot do a little more damage and pass trought minions doing 10% (or more) less damage for every unit it passes trought, its a good idea indeed, im just gonna be patient and hope for some future buff on ezreal, meanwhile im still gonna use him and get pro at him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zealto

Senior Member

10-17-2010

Don't buff ezreal please. I enjoy not having competition for him in Q because everyone thinks hes terrible.


123