Who counters Darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Humbungala

12-28-2012

I'm sure many of you would agree that Darius is a gear grinder all on his own, but I was wondering who truly counters Darius in top lane?

I only seem to do well against him when I play Kennen or Elise, but people who I've been told that should do well against him I do **** as (Like Vladimir, Lee Sin, Teemo). Maybe I suck I don't know but honestly I would love if any of you had tips on ways I could kick his ass because I am tired of feeding so much when against him.

The main champions I would like to know how to beat darius top as are the ones mentioned above but if there are other (which Im sure there are) please post them.

I just really hate darius lol.

AllDravenAllMid

12-29-2012

A good nidalee

DeciEVE or AFK

12-29-2012

Kayle Nid Vlad Teemo Ken Lulu.

See a pattern here?

vamp

12-29-2012

Teemo, Yorick and Kayle counter him.

Progypo

12-29-2012

Jayce could work all u need is to poke him down and just dive on him afterwards. another way is ganks he has no escape so any cc in the gank would just about seal the kill

Evulpix

12-29-2012

There's also Kayle and Pantheon.

SpidermanHecarim

12-29-2012

I always smash him hard as vlad, Morde demolishes him hard too, but is very vulnerable to ganks, also Garen eats him for breakfast.

Shingston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Anything that can hit him out of his grab range.

Humbungala

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surmick View Post
I always smash him hard as vlad, Morde demolishes him hard too, but is very vulnerable to ganks, also Garen eats him for breakfast.
How though? (vlad) I try poking him everytime he goes for CS using my q but his pull has an equal if not more range than my q and manages to pull me in every time..

saintyoo

12-29-2012

darius is pretty imbal if you do the math... a ~550 apprehend means that almost ANYONE in auto attack range is caught and his ult AT ITS WORST is a chogath feast that can be reset....