Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A suggestion for the sightstone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LGTinyBear

12-28-2012

hey y'all.
since the season 3 has began. i've noticed that the sightstone is a incredibly useful item for view control. However, i think there is a improvement that to set up a tip when the quantity of current wards placed has attain its maximum.
There's a scheme ,which i figure it out by myself, that u may make the icon, which is displayed in the buff bar, of the sightstone colourless so that summoner is able to know the maximum has attained without remembering how many wards they have set up.
That's all i want to say,thank u. hope u guys make the game more wonderful.

PS: im a Chinese summoner which means the English isn't my native tongue and im still trying to learn it. i hope i didn't bring any misunderstanding to u.

LGTinyBear

12-29-2012

@Riot

ManSue

12-30-2012

bump

LGTinyBear

01-06-2013

@riot
I've played a period of time again. i noticed that this change is really REALLY necessary and urgent! PLZ think over it!!!

Beaumains

01-08-2013

What if the icon showing the number of remaining wards glowed when you had maximum wards out, signifying that the next ward would replace an existing one?

Rawrful

01-10-2013

I'ma bump this too, because I have had this thought before as well. Do I want to put myself into a somewhat risky position to drop that ward when I'm not sure it'll work? I know where I put my wards, but maybe they were killed/timed out and someone replaced them without my noticing.

Qsario

01-10-2013

Personally, I wish we could remotely extinguish wards, but they'll probably never go for that. Until then, you almost always want to drop a pink if you're warding a risky spot that you want to keep warded, just because you don't want to remove it when you have to use your sightstone later.