[Request] Logitech G15 Keyboard Support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flavorable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-09-2010

I have always liked and supported Riot, but this is kind of.. Well, I don't even have a word for it, how about that.

I am truly disappointed in Riot at this point in time, when it comes to this subject.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

G15/G19 are awesome keyboards, but there's just not enough support for them =-( Even Logitech haven't really pushed the boat out on what it's capable of =-(

LegitHacker

12-11-2010

Make one that shows Mias and ill love riot forever.

Daniellynet

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitHacker View Post
Make one that shows Mias and ill love riot forever.
Making your keyboard blink when someone went mia would be cool.

Daniellynet

12-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambro View Post
G15/G19 are awesome keyboards, but there's just not enough support for them =-( Even Logitech haven't really pushed the boat out on what it's capable of =-(
Yeah, there are nearly no games that support the G15/G19. :/

RaptorJesusss

12-12-2010

I agree, just got my G19 and its a dayum shame i dont have any stats on my screen for LoL

Daniellynet

12-13-2010

Someone bumped a thread about the same topic.

Daniellynet

12-15-2010

Bump.

Hovissimo

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambro View Post
As silly as it is, I think it'd be cool to have a LoL application for the G15/G19 keyboard's LCD display. Something like what WoW have implemented, that you can switch between four screens, showing:

- Characters current stats (AD/AP/Def/MgkDef etc.)
- Game Kills/Death (Team and Enemy)
- Frames Per Second/Latency
- It'd be cool if you could integrate more with the game, and say for example if you click on an item in store (let's say it costs 1000) and you buy a sub item of it (let's say you purchased a sub item worth 250) it'd let you know the amount left to finish the item. (I know this one sounds kind of silly, but it'd save you from opening the shop menu to check)

Very simple request, and obviously not of any priority, but it'd be a nice add-on in my opinion :-)
Almost everything you're asking for is already immediately accessible in-game.

Some item-management apps could be cool, and it would be nice to track some info from the tab screen, but putting your current stats on the G15 is pointless considering that it's already in the corner of your screen!

systox

12-16-2010

stop trying to be the squeaky wheel, there are more important things that need to be done. Great suggestion, but stop bumping.