Mast Yi Items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Majis

10-16-2010

Hello -

Just wondering. Is there a general item build for master yi players? I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

=D Thanks

Ozy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2010

Anything that includes Berserker Greaves and a Malady.

Mr Fehr

10-16-2010

Crits and dmg, and a little attack speed.

PrimalNova

10-16-2010

I'm a rather new player and I've only used him 3 times but, I got...

Beserker Treads (You don't really need any other kind of boots)
Infinite Edge (Crit Chance is nice)
Phantom Dancer (Plethora of niceness)
Whatever's lantern (Lifesteal + Dmg + whatever other stuff)

I jungled too, pretty easy and simple, for a level 9 player who's only been playing LoL for a couple of days, he's pretty easy!

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

10-16-2010

Berserker Greave, Executioners Calling Youmuus Ghostblade, Infinity Edge, Tiamat. Thats the build I use, works great for me cause you are consistently critting for 800-900 dmg almost every attack and it splashes. Basically you destroy minion waves in seconds and can backdoor insanely fast with your ulti, ghostblade, and E popped. So far this build NEVER fails me. Most games don't really finish the build completely unless you are getting fed (which is easy to do for Yi I mean CMON.) This same build is what got me 2 Quadra kills. Don't believe me? Check my match history for the games I've played with Master Yi so far. You will see 2 games saying I got quads.

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

10-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozy View Post
Anything that includes Berserker Greaves and a Malady.
Ignore this man, malady is a **** item no matter what. Master Yi doesn't need any attack speed. Read his ****ing R and you see what I mean idiot. As a Yi you need to hit hard and I mean REALLY hard. Crit/AD is your best bet.

Ozy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeuss1990 View Post
Ignore this man, malady is a **** item no matter what. Master Yi doesn't need any attack speed. Read his ****ing R and you see what I mean idiot. As a Yi you need to hit hard and I mean REALLY hard. Crit/AD is your best bet.
You must be one of the sheep that listens to other people say "Malady is bad". You do not understand the true potential of a full Malady build.

TooManyPenguins

10-16-2010

I'm not a hardcore Yi player or anything, but I usually do something like
1) V.Scepter, build into
2) Starks, get
3) boots, M.Treads or Swiftness, then build
4) Last Whisper, then focus on attack damage with
5) Infinity Edge, then
6) Yomuu's Ghostblade if the game goes that long.

The basic idea is that Wuju Style gives you enough extra Attack Damage in the early game, that you can focus on Attack Speed instead. Once you have enough AS that Highlander is putting you over two attacks per second, switch to focusing on Attack Damage, with a little bit of crit, because IE makes crit amazing.

Just my 0.02

She lookd lvl 18

10-16-2010

get yommus ghostblade first it rapes with your ulti.
Starks is really nice as lifesteal is a great stat on yi. after that I like to build bloodthirsters for dmg+ lifesteal. I always get merc treads

Unr3alAnGeR

10-16-2010

Dorans Ring
Mejais
Zhonyas
Lich Bane
Rylais

Or wait you meant AD, Wriggles isn't a bad starting item if you are jungling. Ghostblade/PD/Starks/IE... any of the standard DPS items.