The story of Bob the Caster Minion

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ltdash

10-16-2010

Early game - 15 Minutes and 32 seconds into the War.

The smell of sulphur and blood fill the air, It's been 15 minutes since the war siren went off and the majority of my friends have charged head long into battle, yet to return. They toke only a Sword, Shield and 24 gold with them, I could hear the screams from my shelter inside of the Nexus..The screams of my friends dying...fighting...from the distance near the Shop I heard the champions talk about tactics.

"I'll Drop from the heavens and destroy our enemys!, Twisted fate shall drop open a portal gate and flank them from the rear near the River bank."

Said what looked to be a Spartan...You know from that movie? what was it called...? Oh well no use worrying about it now.

Mid game - 32 Minutes into the War

It were all but too silent on the summoners rift, I could hear the snow falling on the ground again. One of the Superior Officers in the minions league sent out more of us to fight this pointless war, What was we Sacrificing ourselves for?
" Battalion 33..You're up!"
A group of 7 People stood up, I didn't know any of them though but I still feel my heart sink when ever I remember the looks on their faces..the look like they knew ..that they wasn't coming back.

An explosion could be heard from the distance as the earth rumbled with a thunderous quake, the last of the Enemys towers had fallen! all that stood between us and victory was to destroy the inhibitors and we was as good as free from this war!

Late game - 47 Minutes into the war

It had seemed like forever since this war started but victory is in sight my friends, A mushroom like explosion could be seen from the nexus as the enemy inhibitor was destroyed or someone had stepped on one of Captain teemos traps. One of the superior Minions slammed open the door with a smirk on his face and two giant battle maces in hand.
" It's time to move Soilders!"
My blood was pumping as I grabbed my staff an ran out the nexus, onto the battlefield!

The final minutes

War it's an ugly thing, as I walked across the battlefield my heart beats like a Noxian war drum. I look around to see miles upon miles of dead bodies..people i once called friends..lying lifeless on the floor.
"Keep your eyes open at all times when we reach the enemy base"
Our superior said. Looking ahead into the battlefield all I see is smoke and flames reaching out into the sky, when all of a sudden an enemy Archer champion ambushed my platoon. A Volley of arrows flies into the group, a sway arrow deflects off the armor of my superior and strikes deep into my arm.
"Argh! I'm hit!!"
I yelled in pain, As i reached for the arrow and yanked it out of my arm.

"Keep running!"
I yelled to my comrades, but then every thing...slowed down, my vision was blurred..was I losing conciousness? I looked back to see the archer pull back her bow for the final blow "This is how it ends.." I thought to myself, Just as I thought it was all over for me a miracle happened. A Majestic Wolf Leaped from the Brush to tackle down the archer.
"This is my chance to escape!"
I whisper to myself as I stumble back to my feet, My vision picked up again and I had gained my second wind. and at long last I had reached the enemy Nexus towers!

I charged up my wand and thrusted with all my might, within seconds it had collapsed! I was home free, I had survived the war! I continued to strike the tower with my allied champions and Minions alike. The second tower had fallen!

And then..It happened..My eyes locked on to a young man on the enemy team..he had bright blonde hair and had a pair of goggles on his head..He Jumped up and throw a massive wave of what looked like pure energy, As i watched helplessly I see the yellow beam hit my platoon and the front line turnt to dust! disintegrated from the power of the blast.
"It's headin..."
All of a sudden..I couldn't speak..my whole body felt numb as the energy blast passed through my body, "Why now?" I thought to myself as I feel to my knees, the energy drains from my beaten body as I slam on the floor helplessly on my back..everything became..so quiet right then. With my last bit of strength I sat up to witness a glourious moment in what would be the last seconds of my life.

The enemy nexus...It had been destroyed..we had won the battle.
"I did it"
I thought to myself as I laid back down.
"I'm...home..free...."

R.I.P Bob The Caster Minion
Devoted & Loyal Caster Minion
Minute 0 - 53

Also make sure to check out the rest communities work at http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/news/s...tlight-issue-1

Pretty epic Poem in dedication to Bob http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...295062&page=10 bout half way down.

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/ClassicTophatGaming

I would like to thank RIOT for making part of the first Summoner Spotlight. Also I apologize for the grammar, normally I'm fine with it but it was 1-2am and I didn't expect this to be so popular I have more stories in my mind and will be posting more so keep an eye out soon (With much better grammar)

1000+ Awesome stuff

Hazat

10-16-2010

bob had a family..

Backdoor Brian

10-16-2010

Lol, this made my evening, +1

NEOUX

10-16-2010

full of win!

garuda1

10-16-2010

24 gold..not even enough to afford an hp pot!

OtavioB

10-16-2010

I cried.

Ltdash

10-16-2010

Spare a thought for Bob and friends on this fine evening.

Knappis

10-16-2010

*inhibitor
*nexus
*won

Otherwise, RIP Bob..

Dracozero

10-16-2010

Bob was clearly a blue caster minion

DŽal With It

10-16-2010

he died an honorable death

1234511 ... 33