[guide] Singed, the Urine Guided Rokkit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemt

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra Cifer View Post
I just have 1 question why not make tear first then going for rod of ages? wouldn't the tear help you with mana problems which seems like the biggest problem earlygame since usually you can't chase the enemy for that long since the towers are still up so extra mana regen for a little extra harassment seems more useful.
I don't have mana problems early game, you just have to practise how to best use your poison trail. But it's definitely an option if you are going to get an Archangel's Staff.

condon

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemt View Post
I don't have mana problems early game, you just have to practise how to best use your poison trail. But it's definitely an option if you are going to get an Archangel's Staff.
This. Personally I play it relatively tight early, focusing on poison-farming creep and controlling the lane (No one wants to be tossed) so mana isn't really an issue. I find it more valuable to get the catalyst and start roaming.

Ulquiorra Cifer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2009

i play conservative too earlygame but usualy when i reach lvl 6 i get a bit more aggressive trying to suprising my lane and getting an kill (since i have been playing laidback) or just harresing them a bit more depending on which hero they are. I usually get 1 kill or sent the enemy back to base which lets me step up the farming a bit and try to dmg the tower depending on my lane partner even destroy it by using the hold creeps behind turrent move which leaves more breathing room in my lane for me to kill or farm

Nightskyx

12-06-2009

boreing guide. plus with this build what is your kill/death/assist.

i play singed and i normaly get a kill befor creeps spawn. on a bad day i will have to wait till they spawn. i go with toss, goo, posion, toss, toss, ult, posion, toss... than i do whatever from there.

items are ok i dont say what items i use. you can see if you ever play with me.

condon

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightskys View Post
boreing guide. plus with this build what is your kill/death/assist.

i play singed and i normaly get a kill befor creeps spawn. on a bad day i will have to wait till they spawn. i go with toss, goo, posion, toss, toss, ult, posion, toss... than i do whatever from there.

items are ok i dont say what items i use. you can see if you ever play with me.
Very informative, and while you make a well rounded argument, I simply must disagree on the basis that I can't willfully argue with anyone who is ESL, as it simply wouldn't be fair.

Please contact me again when you've evened out. I look forward to our discourse. Cheers!

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by condon View Post
You are correct, in that a good lanemate makes your life a ton easier. However, there are some things you can do to combat this. Stay conservative until you have your ult, only really skipping ahead to lay poison for oncoming creep *this is an art, by the way. Too often I see people just making a big poison wall or missing creep. You only need about 2 seconds of poison to hit them all if you do it right.*

You should still be able to farm effectively, just don't get greedy and try a toss unless you know you can stick it. Singed suffers from SAMF syndrome. He needs to be significantly faster than the enemy to be much use.

Basically, wait it out, get pumped, get revenge by melting their faces repeatedly later while screaming and pretending you're Hulk Hogan.
You don't even need two seconds.

If you place it right, anyway.

condon

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT777 View Post
You don't even need two seconds.

If you place it right, anyway.
Baby steps DT. Babysteps.

Iggyzor

12-13-2009

This is amazingly fun. If you haven't tested this yet, go do it.... RIGHT NOW (actually, don't, I want my singed!). Condon, you are amazing.

I've had a lot of fun getting an early sunfire cape instead of another rod. With this and a high enough poison, you dont even need to break stride running past a creep wave to get all the kills.

Klara de Koe

12-14-2009

Played it following this guide.
Although the slow was lacking early game, the extra damage is worth it.

Best thing about this guy is that you actually can tower dive at lvl 6 and kill someone at full health if you got a nice laning partner. Later on, just hopping in the base with super-duper invinci health is just fun.

JohnCataldo

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Niles Aquatic View Post
Oh, yeah, I'll agree with sdjaks on that one. I usually max MEGA ADHESIVE, which must always be bellowed in a commanding voice, earlier than most people. The exception is if I find that my teammates are hopelessly inept/rarely around when I need them to finish someone off, and the extra damage from Fling would help me finish them off. Beyond that, I use Fling purely for the flinging itself.
As noted, heavy AP builds should probably prefer Fling.

Right NOW Goo is not good just because more than half of players seem to carry Cleanse. A powerful Fling does more for you vs. Cleanse. Shortly this will be fixed though so cool.