[guide] Singed, the Urine Guided Rokkit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MayusOcarina

07-02-2010

Few questions

Wondering if I should buy Singed as he seems like the only fun tank I'm interested in

Sooo

1) isn't the AP scaling raitio of Singed trail to low (.35) or something? that seems really low, like 60 at 200 and 90 at 300, and I don't see him getting any Magic Pene so i take it that it won't be dealing too much early since high armor pen plus later where people have lots of armor pen if they wanna counter, plus other tanks will soak that **** up, and casters either deserve to die cause they SUCK or you put effort into ganking them really well

2) i calculated **** and with runes is it true his average usual hp endgame is about 2400-25 +?

3) is this guide still viable/if not what's changed and/or what other guides should I find out?

4) for now, since IP cost problems how good's CDR on him

5) in general what's better; flat CDR or CDR/level

CDR/level is like 25-30% more endgame and like 10% more mid game or something last i checked, idk what to invest in but since CDR FLAT is double price (810 eh?) is it betteR?

Raccool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

Used to think this guide was good. Then I realized that AAS and Tear don't proc off poison trail but they're still in this build. Now I'm not so sure.

Backdoor Brian

07-04-2010

Good guide again Cordon, as always you make me laugh with your humor, I have yet to try out singed and after reading this guide, I just might get him next instead of the MFing Nightmare Cho'Gath

xbombr

07-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raccool View Post
Used to think this guide was good. Then I realized that AAS and Tear don't proc off poison trail but they're still in this build. Now I'm not so sure.
Archangels isn't about the extra mana per cast. It's about the % mana -> ap passive. The whole point of Singed is to stack mana since it gives him health. A lot of mana items give AP as well, which makes his fling and poison do great damage.

Vukowski

08-07-2010

A great guide.

This is exactly the way I build up and play my Singed! I'm playing Singed almost exclusively, and most of the time I get stats with 15-20 assists, with some silly ks'd kills for lulz. The best champ ever + you get to /laugh like a madman after a won fight, which is awesome.

EDIT: also Force of Nature + Banshee Veil all the way, you get a lot of survivability (if you've done everything the right way, that is have a ****load of mana/hp) + Banshee Veil helps when You run towards a mage carry that tries to stun. The rage is incredible and tears are sweet ^^

IS1c62d1c6bfca9f

09-05-2010

I tried this and it's awesome!
my little improvement for tanky Singed: Rylai's Crystal Scepter. Poison with slow effect is incredeble when they are pursuing you. It takes a little time when they realize it was a trap and they have to run back. So no one will ever run after you. (I already have banshee vail and cleanese for stuns). I have become invicibel to gangs and superiror gangs starter
thanks a lot

The Malkavian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

Love it, almost exactly how I play Singed, I bought him a long time ago because I had a few good games with him when he was free but then sucked with him later.

Started playing him again and its waaay too much fun.

I will say though, that Lich Bane isn't THAT bad of an item to get (later obviously when you're just ****ing around) because it gives a substantial mana boost (350) which adds to both AP and HP for Singed, plus it gives you 80 more AP, which is always a plus, and then 7 or 8% movement speed (I don't remember which) which makes you even more ******edly fast. I tend to simply ignore the passive, but its an incredible amount of fun sitting on Boots of Swiftness/Force of Nature/Trinity Force/Lich Bane, PLUS movement quints and laning with the Air mage chick... you end up with a base movement speed of over 500, and then you pop ghost and your ult at the same time, and you're at 650+ for a good 14 seconds... I've made many a teemo piss themselves as they realize they're about to be caught XD

Tumakbo Oso

Recruiter

10-03-2010

Codon, i love you. You're the reason i bought cho, singed, gang, and mundo. Part of me is regretting my shaco choice, but i'm willing to admit i don't have anything properly set up for him or the mental fortitude needed so that i can unleash twice the skull ****ery with one not so innocent clown. That's not the point.

I highly recommend taunting the other team with cries of "FWEEEEEEEEEEE" and "PAIN TRAIN COMMIN. GET OFF THE TRACKS" after a nice gank or kill in a team fight. While i know you don't condone talking while alive, sometimes the moment is right.

References to the Little Train Could are acceptable to me as well. That mother ****er had his **** together. But don't think you can. Chug along that lane screaming I KNOW I CAN. I KNOW I CAN. If they don't piss their pants at the sheer confidence you have in yourself and the double rainbow of death streaking behind you, then they are most likely legally dead. And if they aren't they will be soon enough because nothing but the MFing cho'gath will survive getting hit full force in the face by a god **** train haulin ass with a pissed off cargo of carries in tow.

Waveforce

10-04-2010

Amazing guide condon. You teach people in a fun way, which is really rare these days, and makes it that much more attractive to learn and try out. I seriously hope you keep writing more of these. +1 as the most interesting guide on here. Hope to see your new masterpiece soon!

F4ILST0RM

10-14-2010

Just played a game using this guide. ****ing awesome. I ***-raped the enemy nasus into a rage quit. Final was 19/6/23. I will be maining the Urine Guided Rokkit for the foreseeable future.