[guide] Singed, the Urine Guided Rokkit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Booty Colin

03-25-2010

Ivan Ooze ftw. That is all.

xSJx

05-07-2010

This guide is awesome, and should be on the first page

Crappo

05-09-2010

+1'd before reading.

Will go back and read now.

ETA: It was just as good as I had hoped.

oyo97

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2010

hi im playing songed as a main and i only use ap singed when we have another tank or im with my buddy who plays soraka i think scepter is great for ap singed when you feel that the enemys are faster than you and could chase you down. so you dont waste money for a tanky item but get some survive ability + ap.

0Wolfheart0

05-13-2010

I thought that Condon did bad suggesting us Archangel's because it didn't proc on poison toggle so its unique passive was almost useless. So I did some maths, and I've found that if you take your Archangel's as your 2nd item with mana ( the first one would be RoA ofc ) it gives you 100hp and a whooping 98 ap roughly ( assuming your RoA is fully charged, otherwise it would give a little less ) for 2800 gold! If you take Zhonya instead of Archangel's you would get something like 30 ap more but no hp and less 800 gold in your pocket, while if you prefer getting 2nd Rylai's its 500 hp and 80 ap + slow for 300 gold more than Archangel's....Conclusion? I'll continue to prefer Rylai (not only for his slow) over AS, but it really depends on your playstyle, the difference being 300 more health and slowing poison instead of more mana and little more ap.

Anyway, great guide!
P.s. I'm not considering AS passive as it's almost impossible to build up nowadays

McGwrath

05-13-2010

Excellent build. Lol love it when they are dumb enough to continue to chase you.

0Wolfheart0

05-14-2010

Oh, did I mention the most amazing thing ever in LoL? Flinging a jumping Tristana is so.... WIN

Anniie

05-14-2010

Archangel's on singed is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Lord Mayhem

05-14-2010

Condon - you're guides are priceless. Only ones I actually like to read all the way through! Hilarious!

Kinney

05-22-2010

I'm surprised at the lack of mention of Frozen Heart, as a Singed with FH is borderline hax against a heavy physical team.