[guide] Singed, the Urine Guided Rokkit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Years

03-09-2010

Well I just hit level 30, and since I had great success with your MF cho'gath guide (I played gath before I heard about it, origonal gath player ftw) I bought singed and tryed him out(practace game first). My first real game I got first blood against a soraka. It's amazing how well veiger can counter you though. Too bad we lost due to having only 2 30s, a 23, an 11 and 14 vs all 30s. The one I just finished was really fun, shaco think he can turn invisible and run away, BUT THAT ****ER WAS WRONG.

condon

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Years View Post
Well I just hit level 30, and since I had great success with your MF cho'gath guide (I played gath before I heard about it, origonal gath player ftw) I bought singed and tryed him out(practace game first). My first real game I got first blood against a soraka. It's amazing how well veiger can counter you though. Too bad we lost due to having only 2 30s, a 23, an 11 and 14 vs all 30s. The one I just finished was really fun, shaco think he can turn invisible and run away, BUT THAT ****ER WAS WRONG.
No one escapes the UGR. You may have to throw on your ult and ghost, and get Zil to toss you a haste, but god **** it, if you want it, you'll get it. Nothing sweeter than screeching up behing a fleeing mage and grabbing them just before they escape into their base. Toss, poison, slow, keke.

Years

03-09-2010

Got done with my 3rd game, lost do to having a level 6 tyrn who went 0/17/2 and a 0/12 heimer. My god, the himer was taking his time. Take a walk through the forest, occasionally place a turret near a tower, just having a relaxing stroll. Our tyrn filled inventory with avarice blades and dident know how to use his ult.

Anyway, It's great running faster than mundo with ghost+ult, and it seems after 2nd rod you can almost keep poison on without ever turning it off. Really loving it, but not the MM system so far.

ForumJP

03-09-2010

Just want to add my thoughts on Rylai's... after finding out the poison toggle triggers Rylais, I have been trying it for the last week and I find it not as useful as i would have imagined. if the enemy team is weak, it would be a fun item to get, but if the other team is anything decent, getting banshee would be more practical.

fyi, i got rylais after Boots of Swift and RoA.

Praetor Kamahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

Why does this guide still advise Archangel's Staff? I can't wrap my head around it when it only procs on fling.

GenericName3

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumJP View Post
Just want to add my thoughts on Rylai's... after finding out the poison toggle triggers Rylais, I have been trying it for the last week and I find it not as useful as i would have imagined. if the enemy team is weak, it would be a fun item to get, but if the other team is anything decent, getting banshee would be more practical.

fyi, i got rylais after Boots of Swift and RoA.
Don't get Boots of Swiftness. Mobility is much better for Singed.
My typical AP build is RoA, Boots of Mobility, Rylai's, Abyssal Scepter, Lich Bane, Zhonya's.
MR Tank build: RoA, Merc Treads, Banshee's Veil, Force of Nature, another RoA, Abyssal Scepter.

Granted, my AP build is only used for noobstomping. But it's hella fun to do it. Given the fact that I see mostly caster-heavy teams these days, I tend to go MR tank build, then add a little more AP depending on how well I'm doing.

Yes, I know condon hates Lich Bane. But when you're carrying the team and you've gotten AP pushing the 400 or 500s, Lich Bane is going to rape, especially after using Fling to proc it once and Goo to proc it again. Tanks drop like flies. It's a late-game-only item for Singed, since he tends to start losing steam after 40 minutes into the game (which seems to happen far too often nowadays, thanks to the new exp system).

unentschieden

03-10-2010

Banshees veil isnīt the hardcounter to CC and often suboptimal on Singed. Banshees suffers the "Ashe syndrome", Yeah it would be ideal against the ult but usually she just pops it with Volley.
BV is good when the other Team has only a VERY small window or none to pop->CC. Usually thats Something like Nunus or Fiddlesticks ult.
Itīs good if the other Team has characters that canīt /wonīt pop before using their ability like Karthuses ult or Blitzcrank.
Singed however benefits much more from Sash since the other Team is now forced to use at least two "real" CC-effects on him.

Khenker

03-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by unentschieden View Post
Singed however benefits much more from Sash since the other Team is now forced to use at least two "real" CC-effects on him.
You mean two CC-effects assuming you also have cleanse? Still a very interesting alternative given the enemy team make-up.

I always forget about that item...

Gracchio

03-22-2010

I'm too much of a slob to actually read every post in here but I usually play pretty much like your guide.

Though a few small differences maybe.

I ALWAYS take ghost and cleanse. Since the only way to kill you is to CC you hard and cleanse fixes that, while your prey chases you haplessly. That being said, you can usually get poison on the entire enemy team.

That makes you...

THE GOD OF ASSISTS

A game with 10 kills and 20-30 assists isn't that strange

Thus I always take a mejai's when i've bought my survivability. Even if you die (lol then you're doing it wrong) it will make you incredibly more powerfull mid game.

And about the ult and melee. Personally I completely agree on you almost never meleeing anything. BUT, diving a tower with this on and just bashing the whole **** thing down in 6 seconds is just awesome.

Also the rage when people are poisoned and slowed and you are standing between them and their tower and you just bash bash bash their hp down. Then when they finally get past you, FLING, right back into your poison. SINGED IS OP spam ensues.

Anyways, loving your guides, going to try your cho'gath this evening

Someone's ******* is going to be stretched badly.

Mountaineers

Recruiter

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by condon View Post

Did you farm mad duckets like Gankplank on cocaine?
That is the best line i've heard in a long time. It should be in a famous quote book.

I laughed my ass off.

The guide works great, thanks for the post.